Part six

Camila's pov

We were at the theatre going to see Divergent and in all honesty I was happy to see it but I was so afraid that my "problem" would cause trouble. Ally, Normani and Lauren knew about it but not Dinah and they promised they'd never tell because they knew I didn't want to ruin our friendship just because I have a guy part.

We sat down in our seat and I felt Dinah's hand brush across my thigh before she sat down, I'm not quite sure rather it was an accident or on purpose but I my boner grew. Normani sensed my uneasiness and sat next to me and held my hand. "What the hell are you doing Normani?" Dinah said a pinch of jealousy in her voice, "Get back to your seat" She hissed.

My stomach started to do turns at Dinah's tone of voice, "Dianh calm down!" Ally hissed at the younger girl. Dinah snapped her head towards Ally and was about to shout at her before I held her hand in my free one, "please... calm... down, it's going to be all right." I gave her a soft smile but she didn't return it. "Do you want Normani holding your hand?" She shouted at me. A few tears escaped my eyes, "Excuse me, I have to go to the bathroom" I untangled my hands from both of them a ran into the bathroom stall not bothering to lock it, I blamed my condition for this shit. 

I knew to leave Dinah alone when she was angry but the venom in her voice scared me but also turned me on a bit and I just wish I wasn't blessed with a curse. I wiped my face with the back of my sweater and quiet down my sobs. 

My stall door opened and I smelled that same perfume and it aroused me. I looked up to be meet by beautiful brown orbs, "Hey" I said in a low whisper, She took my hand in hers again "Hey... listen about earlier.." I cut her off, "No please... ju-just let me talk ple-please?" I begged tears spilling all over again, she brushed them away with the pad of her thumb "you don't have to be my friend anymore, I understand you hate me now but don't worry because I understand everything now, if you want me out of your life just say so and i'll take the offer -" She shut me up by pressing our lips together. Gasping for air we pulled back both of our chest rising and falling heavily. She looks down at my erect penis and smiles at it. 

My breath caught in my throat "Breathe baby, it's okay, I always knew you had one because no other girls grow in their pants once they see me in a bikini but I like to tease you and once i've got you, you run away and I follow you..." she whispered putting both of her legs on each side of me, "and when you get to the bedroom I hear you moaning..." She slowly began grinding on me arousing my erection. "you moan my name like 'Dinah... dinaaahhh...cheechee'  But hey guess what," She lifted my head so I could meet her gaze, "It makes me a bit horny if i'm honest, I always wanted to go in there and fuck you senseless but I knew you never wanted me to find out but by me telling you that I already know lifted a lot of weight off your shoulders didn't it?" 

I gulped and nodded, "We should get back to the others" I said breathless at her grinding on my cock.

"Or we could go back to my place?" She suggested with a wink and I quickly nodded.