Part four

Camila's POV 

It's unprofessional to "fangirl" while you're famous, So they say.

But I wasn't fangirling, I watched all the videos of Dinah-Jane, my best friend, my lover.

I looked around the tour bus to see if anyone were here but lucky me, they weren't.

I took out my penis from my pants and began pumping at it, It's a habit of when it gets hard because I think of Dinah. I could picture her doing this to me that's the only reason I do it. More built up as I continued to watch her dance moves, All of our dances moves were the same but Dinah made them work. 

More spilled out while more built up, I kept moaning Dinah's name out loud knowing that she would never hear me.

I quickly stopped when my phone received a text from Dinah- 

"We're on our way back and we brought you some stuff, Ally bought you something too but we couldn't see it because it's personal so yeah, Do you think you could show me when we get back and she isn't there? Love you chancho xx" 

Ally was the only one who knew about my problem, she found out because one day we were all out and she had no where to sit so she sat on my lap and I kinda grew under her so that's how she found out.

I closed my laptop and ran to the bathroom and began pumping faster to release everything before Dinah got back.

Once I managed to do that everyone pilled back on the bus, "Chancho?" I heard Dinah call.

I began to grow again, Oh no, not again.

I looked down, good thing it wasn't noticeable through my pants, I ran out the bathroom to only be pushed back in the bathroom by Ally.

She handed me a bag and I pulled out sweats and condoms, I gave her a confused look holding up the condoms, "What are these for?" I asked 

"Well those are for that," She said pointing to my erection that was visible through my pants, "When you can't hold it in anymore and you need Dinah but you need to wear the sweats now so it'll never be noticeable" She said, I wasn't following until a knock came to the bathroom door and I quickly through the condoms at Ally just in case whoever was behind the door came in.

"Chancho?," I heard Dinah's soft whisper, Ally looked down at my pants and she gestured towards the pants, "What did Ally get you?" She whispered.

"Dinah i'm still in here" Ally complained.

I heard her giggle and it set me over the edge, her footsteps faded away in the distance.

I stripped off the pants I was wearing and put on the new sweats, Ally slipped the condoms into my pocket. I gave her a small smile before we both walked out of the bathroom together. Dinah checked me out and I couldn't help but blush. Her eyes met mine and she blushed also.

She finger gestured me to come over to her and if it were possible I grew more. I got next to her and she bent down to my ear, I expected her to whisper in my ear but instead she grabbed at my erect penis and then whispered, "Well, well, well. Turned on aren't we?" She asked bringing me to the front of the bus alone, She kissed me down my neck, "Take me" She whispered as I flipped us over.