Last Part*

THIS IS NOT MY STORY GUYS OK, IT'S FROM TUMBLR AND I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I FEEL TRULY DIRTY FOR STEALING THIS AND THE P-WORD IS IN HERE AND THE C-WORD AND THE DIRTY TALK AND I JUST, IT'S NOT MINE,  IT WAS ORIGINALLY CAMREN BUT I CHANGED IT!! 

Deep brown eyes blinked openly sleepily, tanned fingers reaching upwards to rub across the girl’s face, fingertips pushing against her eyes to rub the sleep from the corners of her eyes before twisting her neck to look sideways at the face of her sleeping partner. Ruby red lips curled into a contented smile as chocolate brown eyes scanned down the other girl’s pale cheeks, watching as her lips part as she shifted and huffed in her sleep before allowing her eyes to trail down the length of the girl’s throat. Camila licked her bottom lip, watching as Dinah’s pulse throbbed under her skin before skirting across the top of the girl’s chest and down the length of a bared toned stomach, her heart shuddering in her chest when the muscles of that firm expanse of skin clenched and rippled in time to the shift in Dinah’s body.

Camila turned onto her side, propping her body up on one arm as she lifted her right hand to skim across the contours of Dinah’s stomach, feeling the muscles bunch and ripple underneath the girl’s flesh as she scraped the tip of her nail across the girl’s abdomen. Camila bit down on her bottom lip to hold back a soft moan as she dipped her hand down between the girl’s thighs, feeling the heat radiating from Dinah’s body as she scraped and scratched her nails lightly across her thighs until she reached her knees.

Camila’s eyes feasted on the sight of Dinah’s unclothed body, taking in various patches of red skin left behind by their previous lovemaking sessions - deep red welts running across the back of the girl’s thighs and sharp pink bites running up her stomach to the tips of her breasts. Camila smirked at the thought of the marks adorning her own body, numerous in size and shape, cutting into her thighs, cross her stomach, scraped down her shoulder blades and curled around her neck. The dark haired girl dipped her head, placing a tender kiss against Dinah’s forehead before shifting her body down the length of the bed to settle between the girl’s thighs.

The girl’s eyes focused on the damp flesh at the juncture of Dinah’s thighs, her fingertips pressing lightly against the girl’s knees, parting them in order to allow curious brown orbs to feast on the sight of Dinah’s pink and engorged flesh. Camila’s mouth watered at the sight - Dinah’s clit stood throbbing as her cunt pulsed in time to the beat running through her veins. Camila’s lips twisted into a smirk, her tongue licking across her bottom lip as she bent forward to place her mouth against Dinah’s pussy.

Camila breathed in heavily first, taking in the scent of Dinah’s subtle arousal clinging to the air, breathing the flavour deep into her lungs before releasing a heavy puff of air across the girl’s cunt. Camila watched as Dinah’s pussy tightened at the sensation of warm air blowing across damp flesh, the girl’s eyelids fluttering but her eyes remained closed.

Dark brown eyes slid closed as the young girl leaned forward, her lips pursed as she curled her hands around Dinah’s hips, gripping the girl’s skin as she pressed her mouth over her clit and began to suck lightly. Camila’s tongue flicked out of her mouth to run circles around the hard bud in her mouth, sliding across the tip of the bundle of nerves before flickering out around the sensitive flesh only to return and poke the bud. The younger girl repeated the dance with her tongue for minutes on end, feeling Dinah's body releasing more thick wetness, dripping across her lips as she eased the girl to the edge of an intense orgasm. Camila smirked, her hands shifting to lay flat on Dinah’s stomach as she ran her eyes over the expanse of soft skin, heavy breasts to look at the girl’s face as she gripped the tip of her clit between her teeth and nipped hard.

Dinah’s eyes flew open at the same time as her back arched upwards, pleasure exploding behind the dark chocolate eyes as a moan rose out of her lips and into the air. Dinah’s hands clenched around nothing, fingernails digging into her palms as her thighs locked around Camila’s head, her hips bucking upwards to work the girl’s mouth against her clit harder. “Camila!” Dinah whined loudly, her body shaking as she released.

"I love you." Camila murmured softly, rising from between the girl’s thighs when her muscles relaxed enough to let her move away from Dinah’s pussy.

Camila flowed upwards across the pale expanse of Dinah’s stomach, placing gentle kisses against shuddering muscles until she reached the girl’s lips where she placed a tender loving kiss, her tongue stroking Dinah’s lower lip before sliding into the girl’s mouth to tangle with Dinah’s tongue. A deep moan rose from the back of Dinah’s throat, bubbling out of her lips to tumble down Camila’s throat, forcing the other girl to swallow the sound. Dinah’s hands shifted from the bedspread, her fingers sliding along the taut muscles of Camila’s forearms - the girl’s hands pressed against the bed on either side of Dinah’s shoulders to hold her weight aloft over the older girl - scraping upwards along her shoulders before disappearing into thick locks of brown hair.

"I love you." Dinah whispered softly, brushing her lips along Camila’s jawline as she listened for the shudder in the other girl’s breathing when she lifted her thigh to press upwards between Camila’s legs. "You’re so beautiful baby, you take my breath away."

"Dinah," Camila groaned, rocking backwards onto the tensed thigh between her legs, feeling her wet pussy sliding along soft flesh as Dinah rubbed upwards to provide her a base to rock again. "You have no idea how hot it makes me feel when you come like that."

Deep chocolate eyes darkened, Dinah’s lips shifting into a bright smirk as she ran the tip of her tongue across Camila’s jawline before burying her face in the side of the girl’s throat to nibble and bit at the tender flesh. “You have no idea how hot it makes me when I feel just how wet you get from making me come. I can feel it against my thigh right now Chancho, dripping down into my skin because you can’t stop rubbing. You want to come don’t you? You want to come right now.”

"I almost came from making you come." Camila whined, arching her back as she pressed her hips down hard against Dinah’s flesh. "Please don’t tease me DJ, I need this."

"You’re the one that decided to wake me up this way." Dinah murmured, biting down hard on Camila’s throbbing pulse as she lifted her free leg to curl around Camila’s hips, tugging the girl against her thigh harder. "Now you’ve got to deal with the way that I want to make you come in return, and I feel like making this slow, building you right up and forcing you to crash down again hard."

Camila’s eyes rolled into the back of her head, her body bowing against the tile of Dinah’s soft rumbling voice and her teasing words, her tongue sliding across her lower lip as she struggled to hold her body up. “Please Dinah; I can’t hold this for long.”

"You’re going to have to." Dinah murmured, dipping her head to press her mouth against the swell of Camila’s breasts, licking across the skin that her tongue could reach before scraping her teeth across the flesh. "I want you to come above me; I want you to come on me."

Dinah’s left hand curled down the length of Camila’s body, settling between the younger girl’s thighs, pressing upwards against the girl’s clit to rub lightly at the tender bundle of nerves. The chocolate-eyed girl smirked at the soft whimper that left Camila’s mouth. The younger girl shifted her right hand to cradle the other girl’s breast, tugging on the hard point of the girl’s nipple before soothing the bud with a series of soft flicks with her fingers.

"You’re absolutely soaked right now Chancho," Dinah murmured teasingly, her voice a soft purr against the shell of Camila’s ear. "I bet you could take our toy easily right now. Perhaps later…"

Camila groaned at the series of images that flew across her eyes at Dinah’s words. Dinah’s hands digging into her hips, directing the force of her thrusts as she sank down onto the length of the fake dick strapped to Dinah’s body, her hands scratching at the soft pale skin of Dinah’s stomach leaving behind bright red welts that begged for her tongue to soothe them. Camila whimpered, opening her eyes to look down into Dinah’s bright chocolate orbs. “Please,” She murmured desperately, canting her hips forward. “I need your fingers DJ, please, make me come.”

"All you had to do was ask," Dinah whispered, curling two of her fingers inside the younger girl’s pussy, thrusting in hard as she rubbed her thumb across the girl’s clit.

Three thrusts later Camila’s cunt tightened around Dinah’s fingers, gripping them hard as her back arched and a scream rose out of her mouth as she came.

Dinah’s arms held Camila’s body tightly – protectively – as the girl trembled hard. “I love you.” Dinah whispered tenderly, pressing soft kisses against the older girl’s cheeks as she waited for Camila’s body to calm.