Part seven (2)

It's only a part two because I really liked the last chapter ;) 

Dinah's POV

We stepped into our hotel room we were sharing and I could hear Camila cry out in pain. I looked at the others trying to calm her down but she didn't tell them to go away. I slowly began walking over to the bed until I heard Camila sniff the air, "DINAH?" She shouted slowly turning my way. My heart leaped out my chest as her eyes found mine, "I'm here Chancho, i'm here" I said with a sly smile.

She jumped up from the others and leaped into my arms, "I'm sorry I pushed you away earlier, I really wanted you to hold me" She sobbed into my shoulders I rubbed circles into her back. "I didn't want to leave you but I thought you were mad at me for something I didn't tell you or I hurt your feelings" I said and regretted it at the moment, Her eyes met mine and I saw a pinch of hurt in them, "We tell each other everything" She said, "Are you not telling me something?"  a tint of anger in her voice.

"No," I lied "Lauren likes Normani" I randomly said. Lauren came striking at me with a pillow and began beating me with it cursing at me in Spanish. Once the pillow came landing down on my face I saw blood, "Wait Lauren stop" I begged holding at my nose. She stopped and stepped away "Did I break your nose?" A worried expression in her voice, All the other girls watching what was happening, "No, no I just, just know that you didn't break my nose" I said running into the bathroom.

I grabbed some napkins and tilted my head back, I knew this would happen I just knew it. Just why now? Why now so everybody could see it? So Camila could see it? I felt blood rush between my legs and felt myself harden. "I need my strap please" I begged as from in the bathroom, "Where is it?" Ally called back "In my bag, please hurry up I'm going to explode in here" I said. "What strap?" I heard Camila say in front of me.

I tilted my head forward and saw her looking confused. Ally then came running in with my strap in hand and threw at me and Camila saw it, She looked up at me, "Cheechee, What's that for?" She asked, I glared at Ally "You have to promise that it won't ruin our friendship? Please?" I begged. "I'm not promising anything" She said. "Then I can't tell you... I'm sorry" 

"I swear to god I will leave if no one tells me what's going on!" She shouted making my cock twitch. I threw the tissue away and forcefully kissed her knocking us down on the floor. She moaned into the kiss and I began rocking my hips with hers. She pulled back "Dinah, what's in your pants?" She asked You. I thought but didn't say it, "That's actually what I wanted to tell you about..." I said uneasy. "Fuck me long and hard. Please" She begged tocuhing my throbbing cock.