part twenty eight

[I'm only updating today because bitch caught her body bout a week ago fuck with us and then we tweaking hoe]

Camila's POV

"No sit up, don't lay down on my lap, I feel uncomfortable when you do that" I groaned at Dinah. She huffed and sat up. "Thank you" I whispered as we settled down watching Cinderella. 30 minutes into the movie, Dinah laid her head back atop of my legs. I groaned.

"I'm sorry okay! I just want to lay down" She cried out. The others hissed at her to be quiet. I sighed and decided to run my hands through her hair. I saw her eyes close slightly, I couldn't help but smile. She's adorable when she's sick. 

My eyes shot open once I saw a groaning Dinah lying on the floor, a few tears spilled out of her eyes. "What happened?" I shouted. She sneezed a bit, A muffled 'Bless you' left Ally's lips as she watched the ending of the movie. 

"I fell and, I don't remember after that," She sneezed a little again, "And now i'm here" She mumbled her eyes closing once again. I decided to help her off the floor as Normani put another movie in. My eyes furrowed once I noticed Dinah's head slightly up and looking at my pants. 

My head shot down and surely, My bulge was see-thru. I was turned on and didn't even know it. Dinah's hand slipped inside of my pants and began to rub at my member. She's sick, she doesn't know what she's doing. Then tell her to stop. This feels so good, I can't. 

My cock was slipped out of my pants as she began to pump it, still studying it with staggering eyes. She looked so cute when she was sick and confused. I bit the inside of my cheek so I wouldn't moan loudly. 

"You have to stop Cheechee" I breathed as I felt myself coming close to my high. Her eyes continued to burn holes into my cock as she began to pump wildly. The sensation formed in my stomach as I released all over her hand. 

A small but grateful smile on her face. Her head slowly leaned down almost meeting with my twitching cock but I instantly stopped her. "Not now okay? Once you feel better" She nodded in understanding. 

*

Once upstairs after the movie, Dinah lazily laid down on the bed and looked over at me, "Can we continue...what...we were...doing?" She asked, a false alarm of a sneeze between her words. "You...you exploded" she laughed lightly at her own words. "I wonder if you could do that again... but... wait is that even"

I shut her up by pressing my lips forcefully against hers as I got us both undressed. "Yay!" She squealed as I positioned myself at her entrance. I began to slide inside of her tight walls. I fell right into this trap, She's a virgin, how did I not see this coming? 

"O...oh fuck" She moaned as she brought our lips back together, "You feel amazing" She whispered as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Her already tight walls closed tighter around my cock and she came undone under me.

I was about to pull out until she rammed me into her body making me convulse on top of her as I calmed down from my high.