part twenty one

Dinah's POV

'Kiss the person to your left' I looked to my left and saw Camila sitting next to me. My cheeks turned a bright red, I hope they didn't catch that on camera. "Make it good, It's my first one" She poked her cheeks. I looked at the camera then back at Camila. 

I kissed my hand and patted her cheek. She looked at me with shock written on her face, "What was that?" She shouted pampering my face with kisses. This simple action caused me to grow in my boxers. 

She pulled back and I quickly put my hands over my tent that was forming so they didn't catch it on camera. Camila did her worst dance move but it was her best to me because she can do that dance on my dick. After the interview I went into the bathroom going to pee. 

After I got finished I washed my hands and left the studio and loaded the bus. "You're a horrible kisser" Camila laughed at me. "Well I was expecting that question" I smiled. I sat in the back lounge being bored. 

Camila came into the lounge looking for something, "Hey D, have you seen my-" She bent over retrieving her bow from the floor, The sight made me want to just fuck her then and there but I couldn't because she didn't know. 

"Nevermind, found it" She laughed looking at me. I smiled weakly because my jeans became doubly tight. She walked out closing the door behind her. She's got me all hot and bothered. I arouse from my sitting position going to the bathroom to pee.

After I was done I pulled up my pants and washed my hands. "Hey, the girls and I are going to Holiday, do you want to come?" Ally's soft voice spoke through the door. I opened it to see her smiling at me. "Yeah, let me just get my phone" I said, grabbing my phone off my bunk, We exited the bus.

*

Once at Holiday we put on our skates. Camila being clumsy almost broke her face. "Come on, I'll teach you" I whispered from behind her. I wrapped my arms around her from behind and we made our way to the rink. She tripped a couple of times but now I think she's got it, her head was laid back on my shoulder as she watched the lights flicker on and off. 

"This is beautiful" She whispered. I nodded nonchalantly. She leaned into me shivering a bit. It was my cue. We got off the rink and sat down on a bench, I put my jacket around her as she snuggled into me. 

I saw Ally giving Normani loving eyes, the same eyes I give to Camila when she's around. I pulled out my phone and text Ally. 

You know Ally, I give Camila those same loving eyes when i'm around her, I see you giving them to Normani. 

She pulled out her phone and read what I sent which caused her to trip over and fall. "AllyCat fell" Camila laughed. That laugh made my heart flutter. Next thing I know is that i'm being pushed off the bench with Camila landing on top of me. 

I smirked at the position and saw a fuming but flustered Ally. "Dinah if you speak of a word to anyone, I know what you do in your bunk at night." My face had a hard expression. "I won't say a word about it I promise, Just don't say anything about me" I begged. She nodded and walked away. 

Camila smiled down at me, "Tonight was amazing, Thanks for joining us." She said lying atop of me. She shifted to make her self comfortable but made me uncomfortable because I was slightly aroused. 

This time she sat up alarmed and shifted again. She just shrugged it off and laid back on top of me. We stayed like this until the announcer said they were closing up. 

-

tHERE WILL BE A PART 2 OKAY! BE HAPPy!!