part thirty

Dedicated to missladykiller, I'm not sure how they wanted this chapter but I'm guessing it's gonna go something like this?? Dear god I hope so omfg. 

Dinah's POV

I put my black hood over my head waiting for this brunette that walked into the store to come back out. I whistled in the wind and once I heard that bell on the door my head instantly snapped to the store. 

I saw her carrying a few bags and putting them in the trunk of her car. Once she slammed the trunk door shut I pulled her into a dark alley. "Be a good little one and keep quiet" I said as I took off her clothes. 

I pulled out my rock hard ten inch and shoved it inside of her. I pinned her hands above her head as she cried out for help. "Shut up you bitch" I said slapping her. I kept pounding and pounding until I saw her tears finally stop and her eyes roll to the back of her head. 

"Keep your eyes open" I said with another hard thrust. She tried to release her arms from my grip but I gripped her wrist tighter.

"I...I have a wife, Please stop" She cried out, tears falling from her eyes once more. "Sh...shes...waiting for me...you're hurting...me" Her hands slipping from my grip as she began to claw my back.

I gave her another hard slap as a piercing scream left her lips. "Listen to me, you'll make me cum rather you like it or not, Do you fucking understand?," I spat in her face, "You're going to fulfill my needs and I'm going to fulfill yours." I shouted at her and began slamming into her harshly. 

I locked my eyes into hers and I saw the fear and hurt in them before but now they were filled with lust and want. I smirked and began to slow down my pace.

"Don't slow down...Go faster" She begged. I slowed down a bit more and she growled in frustration, "Faster" She demanded as she moved her hips in sync in mines. 

"Fucking......hell" I muttered as I felt myself getting closer to my high. "Shit" I groaned as I began to shake above her. She began to convulse below me as we both climaxed.

After she calmed down, She tore off my hood and looked at me clearly now, "D..Dinah?.... Cheechee?" 

-

So me and my cousin were watching Fifth Harmony takeovers bc i'm obssesed and I was like "if you could pick one of them, who'd be your favorite?" 

and she said "The black girl" and I jumped out the window. jk jk I said "Normani" and then like 2 minutes into the video she was like: "I know who's the leader out of all of them" and I was thinking, "leader? this is a group, there is no leader" and she pointed to Ally! ALLY! then I said "no, she's the older one but not the leader, They all sing ,It's Fifth Harmony" and guess what she said!!!!! "OH, THAT'S WHY THEY'RE CALLED FIFTH HARMONY, THEY SING IN HARMONY" 

I have never cried so much