part ten

Dinah's pov

"Oh my gosh! It's a puppy!" Camila squealed. "Lauren can we keep him?" Camila asked with those puppy dog eyes. "Camz it's not ours" "Mani?" She asked "I... I don't know ask Ally" She turned towards Ally and batted her eyelashes, "You know who would love a puppy? Dinah! She's always thought about having one!" Ally exclaimed, I looked at her in disbelief, "CHEECHEE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE" She said running up to me rapping her arms around my neck. That puppy dog look came onto her face and I was about to cave in until I saw everyone giving me glares out the corner of my eye. 

"Chancho," My voice raspy, "We can't get a puppy i'm sorry" I whispered, I never wanted to make her sad. She slowly pulled away and had her head held down, "I understand" she whispers. My heart literally is breaking. We walked down the street together and Camila hasn't said another word. I feel so horrible. As we reach the hotel where we were currently staying at Camila ran to her room and shut the door. 

A tear escaped my eye as I walk to my own room. I'd love to get you a puppy but I just, they won't let me and they are older and I respect them. I'm sorry Chancho. Knocking came to my door and I walked to open it, I saw a Camila with the same puppy dog face, "Please" She cried out, "Chancho-" Before I could finish she began to sob, Her left hand digging her nails into her right arm, I didn't want to say anything about it so I just left it alone.

She ran away back into her room and cried. Eventually she stopped crying which means she fell asleep. I slowly snuck out and drove to the pet store. "Can you please get me the best puppy you have, my girlfriend wouldn't stop crying and I just, I want to make her happy again" Girlfriend? Where did that come from? 

He came back with a black and white puppy that literally can just fit in one of your palms. I paid for him and drove back to the hotel. I slowly opened Camila's door and saw she was asleep with her hand over her eye, I set the puppy down next to her and laid on her other side. Approximately 20 minutes later she started moving.

She fully adjusted and looked at me and half smiled. "Before you turn around I want to apologize" I started, her face went completely blank, "No it's a good thing baby, I wanted to make up for-" I was cut off by the puppy small bark. Camila's eyes went wide and she turned around and retrieved the puppy from her side. She began kissing it and looked at me, She looked happier than before. 

She stared at me putting the puppy down and looked at my lips for a while.She wants to kiss me? I leaned up and gently pressed our lips together. Gasping for air, we slowly pulled back and smiled at each other in satisfaction. 

Camila grabbed the puppy again and ran out the room assuming to go tell the others. I got up still thinking about our lips together and those soft lips turned me on. Blood rushed between my legs and thankfully no one could see it. I fully walked out of the room to see the others glaring at me, "WE ALWAYS KNEW YOU'D CAVE ON US DINAH" They shouted in unison. "I'm sorry, I couldn't keep seeing her sad all the time." I whispered shuffling on my feet. 

"Dinah come here please" Ally gestured me with her finger, I walked over to her and she pulled me inside fully, A scream filling the room when her fist connected with my erected cock. "Fuck" I hissed. "I just wanted to make sure it was real" She smiled down at my body that was lying down on the floor groaning in pain. "Ally that seriously hurted" Tears falling from my eyes because of the impact. 

--

HI, YOU GUYS DON'T DESERVE SMUT "why" BECAUSE I NEED TO DEVELOP ON HOW TO WRITE A FULL SEX SCENE FOR YOU GUYS HA! ANYWAYS i know i said I wouldn't write a sad one but I will just because i'm michelle obama gettin' oprah dollas.