part twenty five

A/N- I might seem a little out of it on this part but if you guys just give me patience, I could write a whole smut chapter. 

Sexting 

-

Camila's POV

Me😆: I can smell your sent over here, you're soaking.

Cheechee😋Who is this?

Me😆: The one who could fulfill your wishes just by one thrust. ;)

Cheechee😋: Can you tell me who you are?

Me😆: I've got one better for you, Dinah ;), Take off those close and fuck me. I want to hear you call out my name, scratch my back, suck on my neck. I want to fuck you so hard until you can't walk. 

Cheechee😋: And I'll hold you to that. It's amazing how you can just turn me on by simple words. ;)

Me😆: I can make you cum with one simple flick of my tongue baby. Tell me, on a scale of 1-10, How wet are you? ;)

Cheechee😋: On a scale of 1-10?... I broke the scale

Me😆: Can you feel me fucking you? 

Cheechee😋: Yes, You're a teaser aren't you? You know what I want so why don't you just eat me already?

Me😆: I can taste your sweetness all over my tongue. You're ready to cum aren't you? I feel you tightening around my fingers. But you can't just come yet. ;)

I bit my bottom lip as my eyes flickered to Dinah who had her legs shut tight.

Cheechee😋: I'll obey but I can't hold it any longer, Please let me!

Me😆: No, I won't let you do that. I want you to remember this experience forever. Use that dirty mouth of yours, I wanna hear your words and I might let you cum early depending on what words you use.

Cheechee😋: Fuck me hard, I want to fill your big cock inside me, I want it deep until I scream your name. I want you to make me beg for more, I want you to cum inside of me, Now!

She's dominate. 

Me😆: Now I think I might cum but- 

Before I could send the rest of the text, I smelled something so amazing, Dinah's sent. 

I backspaced my words and started a new message, Me😆: Bad girl, Now I think I might have to punish you. ;) 

She looked around the classroom when her eyes locked with mine. 

Me😆: Can you feel it now?

I winked at her.