part eighteen

Dinah's POV

"Seriously Dinah, just go tell Camila how you feel" Normani pushed me next to Camila who I almost knocked over. "Whoa, sorry. Normani pushed me" I gulped. She smiled at me and continued to watch Ally sing in the booth.

"So... I have to tell you something" I told her. She finally looked at me with hope in her eyes. Wait hope? What does that mean?. How do I say it? I looked at Normani who gave me a thumbs up. I turned back to Camila who still had hope in her eyes. 

"I'm in trouble i'm an addict i'm addicted to this girl she't got my heart tied in a knot and my stomach in a whirl and even worst I can't stop calling her she's all I want in more, I mean damn, what's not to adore?" The hope was replaced with tears that made her eyes glisten. 

I was confused for a moment until she just pushed me away from her. Lauren replaced Ally's spot in the booth as she sang her part glaring at me.

"I won't believe a thing you say this time, All them other girls told me how you play your game yeah we know all about you, I know it probably worked for you last time but them other girls told me how you play your game yeah we know all about you

I replaced her spot not daring to look at Lauren and Camila now. "Oohh we know we know we know, we know we know we know, yeah all about you" And they began to harmonize. 

-

We were back on the bus doing our own things when I heard soft weeps come from inside the bathroom, I looked to see if it were one of the girls but they were all on their phones. I heard it again and got out of my bunk. I twisted the nob on the door and saw Camila lying on the floor with pill bottles lying across her. She looked drowsy.

I stuck my fingers down her throat and using my free hand to pump her stomach. I closed my eyes once I felt the dissolved pills come up onto my face and when I thought she was done she began throwing up on me. 

I rubbed at her back letting her puke through my already wet pants. She dropped her head into my lap. Jesus that's gross, she's lying in her own throw up. I thought. "Speak to me chancho, What's going on?" I asked. 

She mumbled something into my crotch making my cock twitch, "Can't hear you" I stated. She mumbled something but I only caught the last word. You. "Can you sit up and tell me?" She just dug into her back pocket handing me a little note.

I unfolded it and read the words. I'm in love with you. My heart began to beat as sweat formed on my face. "Chancho, I tried tell you that at the studio today but you pushed me away" A pout on my face. "I thought you liked Normani" She said clear as day.

I couldn't help but laugh, "No baby, I love you" I stated.