part thirty two

Dedicated to CamilasLauren13 bc sweg! I also have an announcement at the end :|

Dinah's POV 

"Crap!" Ally shouted as all of us ran to our seats on the small couch. "That isn't fair guys, You know i'm small and you're all green giants. Where am I gonna sit?" She groaned. We all exchanged looks before they shouted "Not me".

"Dinah you have to let all sit on your lap" They said in unison. They began to laugh as Ally took her seat on my lap.

"It's hella hot...wait I am hot... duh" I laughed at my joke. Ally slapped my arm and settled down as we began the interview. Ally would move slightly whenever she got excited, I might be attracted to Camila but whenever anyone moved on my dick, I'd get hard.

Ally turned to me and smirked, "All I did was move around and you get turned on?" She giggled. I saw from the corner of my eye, Camila glaring at Ally. 

"Excuse me and Dinah, I remember that she wanted me to remember to get her phone off the bus" Camila said standing up. She pushed Ally off of me and we made our way out of the studio.

"Did Ally turn you on?" She asked pointing at my hard on. I met her angry eyes and smirked. I nodded.

"She just wouldn't stop moving and bam, I got a boner" I smirked. "God, if you were in my position you'd understand what it felt like, Her having to sit on me and I just-" I was instantly shut up by Camila roughly crashing her lips against mine. 

Her hand fumbled with the button on my shorts as she pulled them down completely. She broke the kiss doing the same for herself. 

I tore off her underwear and pulled mines down. "You know how much I hate it when you get hard-on from the girls" She growled in my ear as she backed us both up into the sink. She climbed up on the counter, "I saw you get one from Normani yesterday and all she did was sit next to you" She said before crashing both our bodies and lips together. 

I moaned at the contact as my lips traveled down her neck sucking and biting, leaving my mark. She tilted her head more to the side to give me more access. 

"Shit" she moaned as her walls clinched around my cock, "I'm gonna...c-cum baby" She began to shake under me as I released my load inside of her. Strings of curse words left her mouth as she came undone under me. 

I might give you a few more one shots and it might end, MIGHT! I don't know yet. But if it does, just know that there will be one shots, Maybe you'll get g!p, Maybe not, Depends on if I get better. You'll probably get full stories of g!p and yet again, maybe not, Who knows? 

I'm probably gonna update like two chapters on Friday because I get out early and that's when you can suggest stuff and ask questions yeah? Alright and I'm really sorry for the crappy chapter, Heartbreaks hurt so much and I couldn't stop crying.