part eleven

Camila's POV

Come on Camila, get your head in the game, You've fallen for your students over the past few years and even dated them. Don't let this happen again. I motivated myself.

I heard the college students come from in the hall, they're all new here and I've been working here for 4 years already. They started piling in, No not my type. Gosh no. My eyes came across a taller girl and I put my hand over my heart, I'd like to thank you jesus for putting her into one of my courses, If all goes right we'll get married and have kids. It's like god didn't agree with my decision because I saw the student kissing another student. 

I quickly cleared my throat from jealousy causing everyone to look at me, "Please refrain from affection in my class room" My voice raspier than usual. Everyone groaned and I began with my lesson. I turned away from the board to see note passing between the girl and another student.

I snatched the note away from them reading -

I'm so gonna tap that man 

Not until I tap that.

No way Dinah, I called the shots first

Lauren, you're dating Brad.

Can you blame me? She's hot.

Yeah well i'm still gonna tap that before you.

I looked up to see the two flustered faces, "Well tap your way to detention after you're done with all of your classes, Dinah" I said seductively causing her to blush. "Lauren also sent notes-" I cut her off, "But who did I catch?" I argued, She huffed and leaned back in her chair. 

At the end of the day I was highly aroused by Dinah even though she's only in two of my classes that girl can make me hard. I walked into the teachers bathroom and pulled my erection out of my pants and pumped painfully slow imagining Dinah's mouth on my hard cock.

So much for not trying to get with one of your students. My conscience argued, But I didn't even ask her out? I questioned myself When you get aroused you're going after one of your students. 

I groaned as I felt myself come all over my hand. You're a horny bunch. The door opened and my eyes locked with Dinahs' She quickly covered her eyes mumbling small apologies, I slowly closed the door behind her and locking it this time.

I pressed my lips onto her neck softly and I swear I heard a soft moan erupt from her throat, I lifted up her short skirt and pulled down her underwear, I gripped at my erected length and looked into her eyes, "Are you a virgin?" I whispered, She quickly shook her head 'no'. 

I slowly entered her inch by inch until her walls shut tightly around the 5 inches that entered her, "Don't worry baby, just a few more inches" I whispered pushing another 3 inches into her until her nails dug into my back signalling me to stop there

"Fuck" She dragged out the word moving her hips in sync with mines. "Faster" She begged, I obliged and went faster. I began so slow down teasing her, She groaned, "Please Miss Cabello, I want this" She begged. 

I began to move my hips a bit faster and she began panting under me. Her walls tightened making me slow down my movements, "I'm gonna... c-cum" She whispered her eyes shutting tight as she released. My hot juices shooting strings of cum inside of her.