part twenty

Dinah's POV 

"Happy birthday, Dinah" Lauren shouted at me once my eyes opened from my slumber. I smiled and thanked her. We headed downstairs and saw the rest of the girls watching tv. I saw Camila giving Normani the googly eyes. 

I turned my head away trying to calm down my nerves. She sure has distanced herself from me after I told her how I felt. Normani was even oblivious to Camila's stares. I walked into the kitchen and sat down on the stool thinking about Camila. 

I don't feel that way...about...you. Her hands shaking violently. The sad expression in her eyes. I felt so stupid that day. It was stupid to even fall for a girl. I heard Camila's angelic laughter from the front room of my house. Shocking that she's even here. Not to mention she didn't wish me happy birthday.

"You know if you keep staring at me like that i'll have to kill you right?" I heard. I zoned out not even noticing Lauren sitting in front of me. "Sorry... just thinking" About how camila doesn't even care that i'm hurting. I thought.

"So...Camila asked Normani out on a date and then they kissed... That's why i'm in here" She looked at me for a reaction but I didn't give her one. "Yeah well... She can ask Normani out on a date, That's none of my business" I said coldly.

"So then they went upstairs in your room to have a threesome with Ally." She said still looking for a reaction. "I guess i'll just have to clean my sheets then" I sighed, laying my head down on the table. "Also, Normani and Camila are dating now" I felt her eyes burn holes into my head.

I sat up and shrugged, "You know your ex? Bea Miller?" She nodded, "Well lets just say, She's pregnant now because of me" I said playing along with her game. "You bitch" She knocked me down on the floor. "LAUREN WAIT, I WAS KIDDING" I laughed, "SHE'S REPULSIVE OF ME WHY WOULD I GET HER KNOCKED UP? WHY WOULD I EVEN GO NEAR HER?" I coughed while laughing hysterically. 

She huffed but still slapped me. "I hate you so much. That's why I got Camila pregnant" She said, A wide smile came to my face. "Wow you have magical fingers? Do you think you can make this boner go down that you've brought upon yourself?" I giggled. 

She looked down at the tent in my pants and began to poke at it only arousing it's erection. "No I can not but I can make it bigger" She chuckled. I scoffed and pushed her off me. I saw Camila in the door way of the kitchen with hurt in her eyes along with tears. 

Lauren must've saw because she looked at me and then back at Camila. "Do NOT leave-" Before I could finish she ran off, "Me here alone with her" I finished to myself. "Hi' I said sitting back on the stool. A tear escaped her eye and she engulfed me into a hug crying. "I love you cheechee, I miss you so much, I was so stupid for what I said to you. Seeing what just happened, I realized that I don't want anyone to have you, As selfish as it sounds. It's true. I want to make you smile and give you butterflies. I want to make your erection grow just by one touch. I want the taste your lips allow" She sobbed. 

Now she knows how I feel. I pulled her back so I could see her face, She smiled weakly at me, I pulled her into a passionate and loving kiss. All of our emotions spilling out into it.