Part five

Dinah's POV

"Don't be a little wimp Dinah, get in the water with us" Camila shouted at me, I rolled my eyes and continued to read my book but was soon caught off guard by Camila flicking water in my eyes, I rolled off the sun chair and cursed under my breath rubbing at my now burning eyes.

I looked at Camila and saw her body dripping wet with the water, my mouth began to water and then I became tight in between my legs I covered myself with my book and stared the bikini off of Camila.

"Chancho, get in the water now or i'll strip you naked and throw you in the cold water" She threatened.

I laughed slightly and just lied in the grass on my stomach and continued reading The Fault In Our Stars.

I felt her jump on my back and tried grabbing at my book, I rolled from under her standing up holding the book up in the air so she wouldn't reach it. She took me off guard tackling me back on the ground and she sat right on my erection she didn't feel it until it began to grow under her. She shifted uncomfortably and looked down and saw my shaft growing. She poked at it for a while causing me to grunt in response. She slowly pulled down my swim trunks to get a better view of it, She looked up at me with an unreadable expression on her face.

"Cheechee... Is it real?" She asked taking my length into her hand and began pumping at it.

I couldn't help but express a moan in response. "Does it hurt?" She asked still pumping my shaft, I quickly shook my head, "It feels good baby" I moaned my eyes rolling into the back of my head.

"May I... ya'know, can you..." I smirked at her uneasiness and began to undress her, "If it hurts let me know okay?" I asked and she nodded biting her bottom lip.

I slowly slid my length into her inch by inch until I felt her walls close around my member. That was such a turn on to me, I began to thrust inside of her trying to ease her open. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head which meant she was on the verge to her climax, "Cheechee," She moaned, "I'm so close. Faster" She moaned in my ear. I was glad that I gave her this pleasure.

After one last thrust we both came at the same time. "That was amazing Chancho" I told her.

"Only because you made it amazing, Cheechee"