part ten (2)

A/N Hi guys, I was planning on giving this 3 parts but is it okay if I just make a few chapters of g!p camila? will you guys be okay with that? I hope so because I know I can't even live without a g!p dinah. :( anyways so g!p camila will be in a few chapters after this :) HEADS UP, YOU'LL HATE ME FOR THIS CHAPTER! i'll be fine with it.

Camila's Pov

I heard a piercing scream come from inside where Dinah and Ally went. I handed the puppy to Lauren and ran inside seeing Dinah on the floor holding her crotch. I looked up at Ally confused then back at Dinah.

"What's going on guys?" I asked searching for what went wrong. "She hit me in my crotch" Dinah breathed trying to catch her breath. I giggled which turned into pure laughter, "It's...not.. funny" She hissed. I stopped and saw she was about to cry again and her tears failed her because she began to cry again, "It shouldn't hurt that bad babe" I walked over to her sitting down next to her. 

"Show me what hurts" I asked trying to remove her hand but she slapped my hand away. "No!" She screamed at me. "Will you just show me ya dork!" I screamed at her. She pushed me away. with both of her hands and I saw something I thought I'd never see. Is she a guy?

She followed my line of eye sight and she quickly jumped up and I bolted for the door. Oh my god, what did I just see? What the hell was that? God i'm so confused help me. Is she a guy? So many of my questions unanswered, I just wanted to scream at her, We're Fifth Harmony, 5 girls, So I thought. She doesn't look like a guy. I just want to hit her over and over for hiding this.

My feet were acting before my brain and I found myself in the ground on some street. I could hear someone calling my name but I was still in shock, I felt a hand touch me and I instantly jumped up facing Dinah. "Why would you hide something like that?" I shouted at her. 

"Let me ex-" She started "NO I WILL NOT LET YOU EXPLAIN BECAUSE YOU'RE NO LONGER IN THE GROUP, I WANT YOU TO PACK YOUR THINGS AND GO HOME BY TOMORROW, YOU'RE DISGUSTING" I screamed.

She opened her mouth to say something but I beat her to it, "I wish i'd never met you" I whispered. "Chancho you don't mean that"  She cried trying to reach for me but I pushed her back into the street.

I closed my eyes holding back the tears, I heard tires screech and my heart leaped into my stomach, I opened my eyes. I killed Dinah. I saw the blood pour out around her indicating that she was in fact, dead.