Part eight

Camila's POV

Lauren, Ally, Normani, Dinah and I were all sat in my backyard as we watched the clouds in the sky.

"We should go somewhere today since it is Saturday... How about we go to Holiday?" Dinah suggested. I smiled, anything that came out of Dinah's mouth sounded about right, even if it were her spit coming onto my dick, that would be lovely. "Or we could just watch a movie in Camz room and stay here for the rest of the weekend" I glared at Lauren who just had the nerve to disagree with Dinah.

"No, we're going to Holiday" I almost shouted at the top of my voice. I heard Normani snicker and looked at me, "Calm down Mila" She laughed. I looked at Dinah who had a thoughtful expression on her face. "Maybe that's not a bad idea, We just need to go buy some snacks unless you have some here... We know how you like food" Dinah said giggling lightly and turned my way so that our eyes met. I just smiled at her and turned away.

-

At the store Dinah tried grabbing at something on the top shelf but failed miserably. Once she finally got what she wanted we got into line and paid for the stuff. Once we got back to the house we quickly put all the snacks on the table and watched the Conjuring. I was terrified of scary movies but I was with Dinah and she had me in her arms. "Chancho... May I ask you a really weird question?" She asked with an uneasy tone in her voice, I nodded not really paying attention to her but watching the movie. "I held on to this once I saw it in the car today," She handed my starp to me and I quickly jumped out of her arms snatching it from her.

She stood up with me, "No don't worry okay?... I just... what is it? And don't lie to me Chancho I wanna know what's going on" She almost shouted. I dragged her into the kitchen "What is it?" She asked snatching her arm out of my grip. "Will it ruin our friendship?" I asked so quietly I didn't think she heard me "Will you just tell me what it is?" She scoffed. I looked into her eyes and saw tears threatening to spill out, "I'm part girl and part guy" I sobbed and she pulled me into her chest, "Don't worry baby... I'm not mad" She whispered kissing my temple.