Anger

a. was like "sharon and cammie" and I'm just tight lipped smiling like "sharon where"

and j.w dissed ally and i cri

I didn't take action immediately because it took me by surprise.

Camila was beating her own son with her bare hands. Our daughter, who is 2, on the floor crying while she witnesses this happening to her bigger brother.

"Camila! Stop it! That's your son!"

She keeps beating at him on the stairs and it doesn't look like she's gonna stop anytime soon.

"You're disrespectful as fuck, Troye." (🌈)

"Babe,-"

"You think you're tough? Fight me! You wanna be disrespectful to your step mom?-" He gets punched in his chest.

"You're only 13, what are you doing coming home at 1 in the morning?," Troye's breathing increased as he angrily inhaled and exhaled.

I pull her back and stood between her and Troye who got up and was about to charge at her again until his brother who was a year younger than him, pulled him back causing Troye to push him into his little sister, who is almost 10 months, onto the floor and she began to cry hard.

I pushed her into the kitchen with all the strength I had. We locked eyes and she was furious.

I haven't seen her this angry since I slapped her awake when a hoe she was messaging kept calling her at 2 in the morning... and when she beat me the same day and fucked up my nerves while at it.

She took deep breaths and sighed, "The girls saw." She huffed.

I nodded, "They did. You really should start controlling your anger more."

She knew what I was talking about. "I take after my dad and I wish I didn't have to witness that when I was younger."

I watched her calm herself down, "I didn't want this to happen. I thought we were going to have a civil talk."

She shook her head, "He knows how I feel about disrespect towards women."

I raised my eyebrows at that and wanted to say something but I kept quiet and imagined sipping my tea.

"I know what you're thinking. I'm a hypocrite."
"You are but I don't want you beating my ass again."

She leaned her forehead against mine, "How do you even still love me after that?"

"We've been married for four years, I can't divorce you."

"I would've divorced you."

I rolled my eyes, "of course you would."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"If I like... cheated on you, you would leave me instantly but when you cheat on me and I don't want to be with you, you would like threaten me or god forbid beat me."

She knew it was true. When we were separated she still ran my life. Took all of my money out of my bank account, even went to cut my phone off and I had to get a new one. It was a terrible time for me.

"Then leave me Dinah! You talk about it a lot! Leave then!" She yelled at me.

"Where am I going go go? You pushed everyone away from me!" I yelled back.

"If you really wanted to leave me, you would know where you wanted to go."

"I'll just go to a house where he isn't going to send me back here."

"He? Who's he?" Camila yelled after me but I already grabbed my daughters and was leaving.

-

uav awaiting orders lmao

i play too much cod2

making part 2 rn