Part seven

g!p means girl peen for anyone who was wondering

-

Dinah's POV

We were rehearsing our new song called We Know and to be honest I was super afraid that they knew about my extra member down there. My heart kept beating a mile a minute, I tried so hard not to freak out recording this song but my fear was evident. 

Once the song finish recording I quickly jumped up and ran into the bathroom, I looked in the mirror and saw the sweat on my face, Why was this happening? Well because Camila's line in the song; 

Even though you're so damn fine, I know i'm better off without ya, even if you cross my mind I will always have to doubt ya.

The bathroom door opened and in came Lauren, I sighed in relief, "Okay Dinah, Are you hiding something?" She randomly asked, My heart rate was out of the roof right now "Wha- What do you mean?" I asked scared, my cock twitched a bit, "Hmm well I found these in your pocket earlier?" She questioned holding up the condoms. 

My palms began to sweat and my knees buckled under me which made me fall, my throat became dry and tears streamed down my face, I don't know why I was crying but I was so afraid she would tell someone. 

She grabbed me before my head smacked the ground and held me in her arms, I didn't feel this way with her but it definitely turned me on when Camila held me. "Dinah don't worry, I won't tell anyone if you don't want me to.  Where you born with this?" She asked gesturing to my pants. I just nodded to afraid to find words.

Ally walked into the bathroom and it only caused my heart to beat more, "Hey... why are you guys on the floor?" She asked, I shrugged "I'm helping Dinah out with something" Lauren lied. "Okay?" Ally asked unsure, "What's going on?" She asked sitting down next to me. I'd feel really bad if I lied to Ally, we tell each other everything. I sighed and sat up in Lauren's lap, Before I could say anything Normani walked into the bathroom, "Oooh, Is this story time? Gossip? Let me in, I wanna know" She said sitting down next to us. I looked at Lauren and she shrugged.

"You both have to promise not to tell Camila okay? I don't want to ruin our friendship" I whispered quietly. They both nodded instantly.

"You know how you guys have your... cycles?" I asked curious and they nodded once again "Well I have mine but just in a different way and I don't want this to ruin pur friendship but it might i'm not sure but I grow a 'guy part' for my cycle" I said, I watched their face for expression but they started screaming and jumped on me saying they knew it.

"Where's Camila?" I asked curious, "She's waiting in the car, she said she wasn't feeling good, she might have gotten food poisoning probably" Ally said. I quickly sat up and ran to the car, I saw Camila laying down in the back seat crying her eyes out at the pain. I got in and sat with my legs out on the car floor in front of her, I slowly rubbed her stomach but she growled at me and I instantly snapped my hand back, "Sorry" I whispered. "Get...away...now" She snarled at me. I jumped out of the car and just stood there. 

My heart broke at the tone but it was kind of sexy when she was in pain. "Come on guys, we should get going" Ally said jumping in the car with the rest of the girls. "I'll just walk" I told them "Why?" Normani asked, I pointed to Camila who was giving me a death glare. "Ohh, Do you want one of us to walk with you?" I shook my head no but Lauren got out the car anyways. "Are you guys sure you wanna walk?" Ally asked and we nodded. I took one last look at Camila who rolled her eyes at me and they drove off.

Lauren held my hand and I let my head rest on her shoulder, "Do you think Camila hates me? She told me to get away from her and I did but once you guys came out here and got into the car she gave me a death glare and before they drove off she rolled her eyes at me" I explained, "She doesn't hate you, You weren't actually supposed to leave her when she asked you to leave but you didn't want to make her upset even more so I can understand where she's coming from, If Normani ever told me that I wouldn't leave her" I stopped her in my tracks, "You like Normani?" I shouted at her. 

"You talk to much keep quiet little one. We're focusing on you and Camz" She stated ignoring my question.