Chapter 2:Captivity

(A/N:Just saying, I haven't really caught up to the Dressrosa arc yet, but I know what happens in both the anime and manga. Sorry if the fanfic ain't accurate, but i write purely for fun)

Sabo pov
Funny enough, the day after the Moonlight lady came here, the Blackbeard pirates came, and raided the base (A/N:Its in the manga btw, I dunno what happens, but I'm gonna assume that the Revolutionaries won that battle SORRY FOR SPOILING). It was lead by Jesus Burgess, the man that I earlier fought back in Dressrosa. Personally, I don't hold a grudge against him or the crew, but...I still blame him for Aces death.

Anyway, we had only just managed to fight them off. It was hard enough since the Moonlight lady had attacked us only a couple days ago.

'Speaking of which, I better go down & check if she's awake yet. Dragon-san has told me that she needs to be under my supervision from now on.'

I quickly finished some paperwork. Grabbing my jacket & hat on the way out, I went out of my office, and made my way down to the captivity chambers, where we're holding Miss Moonlight for now. I wasn't bothered by how drafty it was in there, the cold doesn't really bother me anymore. I walked down a couple of blocks, and found Miss Moonlights cell.

Within her cell, it was dark in there. The only illumination in there for her was the torches out here, and the window that was shining some Moonshine on her. I could just make out that her wrists & ankles were chained to the wall by sea stone cuffs. Her head was hung, her hair streaming over her body. I couldn't look at how she laid her legs out, as it looked extremely uncomfortable for her.

As soon as I tapped my finger on the cell, I flinched, feeling my own powers negating.

'Thats right...I can't touch sea stone..'

When I tapped, I heard movement within the cell. I watched as Miss Moonlight moved her head up to look at me. Her eyes were glowing & glaring at me. I could feel her staring at me up & down, sizing me up. She didn't look like that graceful ballerina I fought yesterday, she looked like a caged animal.

"Come to laugh at my failure?"She said monotonously.
"No. I've come to see if you're awake."I answered.
"Well, I'm awake, aren't I? You can leave now."She snapped.

'We got a smart mouth over here.'

I narrowed my eyes."Well aren't you a charismatic person?"
"Its never been my strong suit...anyway, leave."
I smirked."Actually, I won't."
Inside the cage, she growled."Дерзкий ублюдок."

I tilted my head in confusion, which in return, made her smirk victoriously.
"I could've said anything, you know. I could've told you that I'm planning a murder. I could've said that I was the one who ate all your food. But do you know what I said?"
"What?"
"I said Cocky Bastard."

(A/N:Oh the joys of speaking multiple languages)

I sighed sharply."Look, it was your own fault for getting captured."
She clicked her tongue in annoyance."Hate to admit it, but you're not wrong there."
"Can I ask...but why do you do what you do..if that even makes sense."I asked.

"Family profession & business. We take care of the organizations that we see are going to destroy everything. Sure I was here to infiltrate, but I was only stealing plans. It wasn't my intention to kill those people...I..regret it now. But every action has its consequence."She answered.
"You mean you-"
"Yes. I'm sorry for killing those people. I'm a horrible person."She said.

I sighed, and turned my back from her.
"Arabella, was it? From now on, you're going to be working under my supervision for the rest of your life. You're to be by my side at everything so that I can keep a close eye on you. Do I make myself clear?"
"Yes."

"Good. You're going to be released once  I've cleared up some final paperwork with the heads of security & Dragon-san. When you're out, your room is going to be next to mine. I'll give you your conditions later when you're released."

Arabella pov
I watched as the Chief of Staff left me. For a while, I was staring at the place where he was standing. I shook my head, then went back to staring at the floor.

'I'm staying here? For the rest of my life?'

I sighed, probably the hundredth time today.

"Looks like I'm gonna have to be a Revolutionary, whether I like it or not."