Chapter 11:Hysterics nightclub

Arabella pov
I slipped into the club, and was met by a hormonal cloud filled with a hint of alcohol, drugs & perfume. Inside the Hysteria night club, it was dark, and the only illumination in there, was the green, yellow & white strobe lights on the dance floor, the light up tables & the bar. The music was loud & pumping, drowning out the noises of the outside world. Everyone around me was either dancing, drunk dancing, making out and/or doing drugs in another room.

'Alright, now to find Kōshia amongst this mess.'

As I made my way through the crowd, I could feel the eyes on me. All the men marveled at my body & appearance, immediately charmed by me. To be honest, I don't understand why they would be charmed in the first place. I'm just a regular human-oh wait...I kill people for a living, damn thats right, I'm not normal, whoops.

Anyways, I sat myself down on a stool at the bar. The bar tender, who had spiked up black hair, golden & blue hued cat eyes, and tan skin, was immediately at my service. He looked about 17-18.

"What can I get you?"He asked nicely.
I smiled brilliantly."Burbon mixed with cherry cola please."
"Coming right up."

I watched with fascination as the bartender made my drink. From what I could tell, he looked like he's been working here for a while. It looked like he had memorized where all the ingredients were for each alcoholic beverage. As I sat & waited, I searched through the crowd for Kōshia.

'No sign of him yet. He must be in another part of the club.'

"Here you go Miss, your Burbon with Cherry Cola."
I took the tall glass with a smile."Thank you."

I sipped, and it tasted amazing. I was about to compliment, but the bartender had already gone to serve another person. I put the glass down, and carried on my search through the crowd.

"Excuse me, this seat taken?"

I look, and almost jumped. It was Kōshia. My mind kept on screaming at me, saying that he was in front of me, and I have to start soon. Kōshia's neon green eyes stared at me. But I had cleverly hidden my surprise with a façade.

"That seat is as free as my will. Take it."I said.
He smiled at me."Thanks."

He sat down, and waited for the bartender-which I later learned that his name is Kurohebi-to arrive & take his order. I did my best to not stare at Kōshia, as he might become suspicious as to why I'm staring at him. I immediately began to wrack up a plan, so that I can think up a way to get him dancing in my palms.

'Maybe I should make the first move.'

Kurohebi later came back, and took Kōshia's order (which was 6 shots of raspberry tequila). I immediately jumped in.

"I'll pay that for him."I offered.
Kōshia looked at me, shocked."You will?"
"I insist."I added.
Kurohebi looked between us, until Kōshia agreed, and I paid.
"Thanks...um..whats your name?"
"Amaris."I lied."My name is Amaris."

I watched closely as Køshia smirked to himself, before saying:

"Amaris, huh? What a exotic name..for a beautiful lady like yourself."
I chuckled."Thank you, and what about you? Whats your name?"
"Kōshia. Do you come here a lot?"
I shook my head."Its my first time."
Kōshia's smirk widened."Your first time? Well, I can certainly help you with that. Stick with me, so then people won't try to take you away."

And I stuck to him like a lost, innocent girl in the woods. But little does he know...

Time passes, and Kōshia is soon drunk, just how I wanted him. I could tell that Kōshia was really into me, as he always had his arm slung around my waist on the couches, and was trying his best to get me interested in his little sex game he wanted me to play. I wouldn't let him kiss me, as I said that:"I want to save that for when we're alone, Kōshi-kun."

"Amaris.."He said to me huskily."You really are testing my patience. I dunno if I can control myself any longer."
I gave him puppy eyes."Please, Kōshi-kun? Just a little while longer?"
He then nuzzled himself into the crook of my neck, his alcoholic breath on my collar bone."Please..."

'Maybe we should get a move on. I need to get this over & done with.'

I turned to him, and made him look at me. He was the one that looked lost now. He's so deep under my charm, that he wouldn't even know that I was the one who would end his life tonight. My lips quirked up in a smirk.

"Hmm...you know what? Lets go."

I hauled him up onto his feet, and made him follow me. I took a back door, knowing that if I went through there, I would lead him straight to where Sabo is. As soon as we were out that door, Kōshia wrapped his arms around me, and started kissing my neck upwards.

"You smell so nice, Amaris.."Kōshia said hotly to me."Your skin is so soft."
I giggled."You're far too kind towards me, Kōshi."

But then, I jabbed him in the gut with my elbow, which made him loose his grip on me. He lurched forward, spitting out some alcohol onto the ground. I formed a gauntlet in my right hand, and punched him in the chest. Kōshia was sent tumbling to the ground.

"Sun of a-"

"Its over, Kōshia."I said as Sabo joined us."Tonights the night where your life ends."
I looked at Sabk, who looked extremely mad."Good work."
I chuckled."Easy work in my opinion, Sabo-kun."

Kōshia looked up at us with recognition in his eyes."Sabo....wait. Chief?!"
"Hello, Kōshia."Sabo said bluntly.
Kōshia then swore hoarsely, and stood up."No no no...I'm not going back! I've already left you guys for the Marines! I'm not going back."
"You're not coming back with us,"Sabo said."in fact, you're going to die."I added.

Kōshia was backed right up against the wall."Wait, please! I'll do anything if you keep me alive! I'll even keep the information top secret!"
I chuckled."Sorry, but I don't believe in such lies. Sadly, this is the only way, Kōshia."
"But Amaris-"
"Her name isn't Amaris."Sabo cut in."Her name is Arabella. Now shut up." Sabo turned to me."Shall we?"
I smirked."We shall."

*short timeskip*

Kōshia was now on the floor, in a mangled, bloody & dead heap. I stared at Kōshia, and shivered, a cold breeze whipping me. I heard movement from Sabo, and saw that Sabo had put his long black jacket on me.

"Sabo, you'll get cold."I said.
"I'd rather be the one cold, than you be. And besides...The cold is just a small nuisance."
I stared at Sabo."Are you...okay? You looked really mad back there."
Sabo looked away from me."I'm fine."He said a bit harshly."Lets just get back."

I watched as he walked away. I held the jacket around me tighter, and kept my body warm. I silently followed behind him, suddenly feeling that terrible feeling known as guilt.

'Sabo...have I upset you?'

I closed my eyes for a moment, and could only smell his scent on the jacket.