Chapter 71:Time to dance

Arabella pov
Next thing I knew, we were whisked away to another part of the mansion to party. Strangely, a lot of the women were crying tears of joy. I couldn't help laugh a little bit.

"Why are you all crying?" I asked.
Itami sniffed. "I'm just happy! We're all happy!"
"Man...your vows had me in tears." Val stated.
"Oh, my dear Bell!" Mother weeped as she hugged me. "You have grown up into a fine young woman!"
I smiled, and hugged Mother. "Thanks, Mother."

I looked over to Sabo, who was blushing as the guys were celebrating him. I giggled when Sabo made eye contact with me, as his blush went darker. When we finally broke away from our crowd, Sabo & I linked arms.

"Please tell me that this is real." He said.
"Well...is your heart beating?"
"Very much."
"Then this is the real life." I answered. "I myself still can't get over this as well, Sabo."
He chuckled sheepishly. "Its hard to believe that you're my wife now. It almost felt like last week where we just met."
I nod. "Boy, do I hear you."

Sabo had his hands on my hips, his forehead leaning on mine. He closed his eyes, and drew out a long breath.

"You're mine..." He whispered, his hands traveling to my belly. "Both of you."
I smiled up at him. "Loud & proud."
He chuckled, kissing my forehead ever so gently. "So, my lady, would you care for a dance?"
"Yes please."

Sabo then lead me towards the dance floor. Valkiria was already at the piano, waiting for me to give the signal. Sabo wrapped a arm around me, then held my other hand, while I took his shoulder. I looked over to Val, and nodded, she got the signal, and started to play.

(A/N:AHEM THAT IS YOUR CUE MAN)

I smirked, knowing that Val knows that I love it when she plays it. Sabo chuckled at my expression, causing me to frown with confusion.

"Why are you laughing at me?" I asked with a frowny pout.
"You're adorable. Your eyes are shining..you love this song."
I nod, a small smile on my lips. "Val used to play it all the time to cheer me up."
"It's beautiful." He murmurs.

Soon as we slow danced along to the song, people started to join in. Itami was dancing with Aoi, Sanji with Nami, Zoro with Robin, Mother with Father & other couples.

But of course, I couldn't help but feel self conscious, which is really stupid. I look at all the women in the room, and they're all so slim & gorgeous..meanwhile I'm standing here like a loaf. Sabo must've noticed, because he called my name.

"Arabella..."
I looked up at him. "Yes?"
He slid my hands around the back of his neck, then returned his hands to my hips. "You out shine everyone here. Don't worry about it."
"S-sorry..I can't help it."
"Arabella, you're perfect." He stated. "Don't even think that because of how you appear to others, won't change how they think about you. We all think that you're a amazing, intelligent woman." He kissed my forehead, again.
"Thanks, Sabo."

(A/N:Okay, so no matter what part of the song you're up to, just stop reading here, and listen to the rest of song. When it finishes, carry on reading.)

When the song ended, everyone applauded us. We both grinned at the crowd, before walking off to grab us some food. Of course, when we came to the food bar, Luffy was already there. Ussop was trying his hardest to keep Luffy away, but failed miserably. Of course, when I blinked, Sabo had already joined hid little brother in stuffing their faces.

Ussop groaned. "Why do I even bother?"
I chuckled. "I admire the fact that you thought about keeping Luffy away, so that everyone else can have some food. But, its okay! We have plenty more." I winked. "I'm prepared."
"WEEWWY?!" (REALLY?!")
"Yes." I replied.
Sabo swallowed some minced venison. "She's always prepared!"

"Sabo! I request for a dance!" Mother demands as she flitters over to us.
He quickly wiped away some food that was on his face. "Sure! Lets go."

Sabo left, linking arms with my Mother. I watched happily as they danced away to some more music that Val played.

But suddenly, my eyes shot to the direction of the front door.

'What is this presence, I've never felt it before.'

I narrowed my eyes as the doorbell rang, and someone walked over to get the door. When they were let in, I saw that there was three people. 2 were adults, and the other was a young adult. They were all very ugly.

'Who are they?'

But then, my eyes went wide when I heard them speak.

"Ah yes, we're Sabo's family. My nameid Outlook 3, and this is my wife Belinda, and my son, Stelly."

'Oh my god, are you serious.'

The Mother (Belinda) made eye contact with me. "We're here to meet our sons love."