Chapter 61:Departure

*the next morning*

Sabo pov
The next morning I felt lonely, since I've gotten used to waking up with Arabella in my arms. I rolled over, and found the wedding ring on the dresser in front of me.

'I've got to do it! I..I feel ready! I want to marry Arabella. I just hope she accepts.'

I sat up, and stretched my body. Eventually I found myself outside on the lawn deck dressed up in what I usually wear. Outside, Franky & Ussop were working on something together, Robin was reading quietly, Zoro was sleeping, and Chopper looked like he was hiding from something.

"Sabooooo~!"

I retorted when I felt Luffy's rubbery arms loop themselves over me. As much as I've missed Luffy, I'm sad to say that he hasn't changed from that slightly annoying little brother I used to play pirates with. He chuckled at me.

"Your reaction was priceless! I've been waiting here for aaaages!"
"Baka! You scared me!"
Luffy laughed. "Sabo was scared~!"
"Oh be quiet you!" I said with a angry pout.

"Ooooh? Did I just hear Luffy~!" Arabella called out from a distance.

Luffy squealed & smacked his hand over my mouth. He dragged me away, and we hid in a barrel. I glared at Luffy.
"What are we doing?!"
"We're playing hide & seek with Arabella!" Luffy said in a hushed tone (for once).
"And when did I come part of this?" I asked with a slightly bothered tone.
"Just now!"

'Idiot...'

We peeked outside the barrel, and saw Arabella passing by the place we were hiding in. I couldn't help but awe at the dress that Arabella wore. She looked so heavenly.

She had no shoes on her feet

She had no shoes on her feet. She seemed like a little girl in that outfit of hers. I don't know what it was, was it her hair? The puzzled look on her face? Or was it the purple flower in her hair that made her seem so innocent?

She huffed. "I would've expected to find Luffy easier...and where is Sabo? He should be up by now." She sighed. "Oh well..I'll find him later!"

Arabella started leaving the area we were in. Luffy & I let out a loud breath...but that accidentally caused Luffy to fart.

"Luffy!" I hissed.
"I couldn't help it!" He whined.

I quickly checked, and saw that Arabella was walking directly towards us. I growled, and started choking Luffy.

"We're gonna lose the game!"

The lid popped off our barrel, and Arabella stared down at us. She had a hand over her mouth when she saw me sort of choking Luffy. But then she giggled when we both fell out of the barrel, fighting each other.

"This is your fault we lost!"
"Its your fault for playing the game!"
"What?! Luffy you dragged me into this game!"
"And you willingly agreed to play!"
"No I didn't! Thats invalid!"
"Your invalid is invalid!"
"WHAT?!"

"Hey now!" Arabella said. "Both of you calm down! I still have to find Chopper yet!" She grinned. "You can both help me find him! Now get your tails moving before I clip them off!"

Arabella skipped off, leaving Luffy & I on the ground. I sighed happily as I watched her figure flutter off.

'I want to he with you forever, Arabella.'

*timeskip*

Arabella pov
Sadly, we had to leave the Strawhats today, as we have to take a connecting ship back to the base tomorrow.

I hugged Nami & Robin. "I'm glad that I got to meet the both of you."
Nami grinned. "Thats okay! Its good to see a new girl around every once in a while."
Robin chuckled. "It was a pleasure meeting you, Arabella-san."

After them, I practically pulled Luffy into a hug.

"And yoooou~! You precious bean! Sabo talks about you so much it makes me jealous sometimes! Aaah...I'm happy that I got to meet you."
Luffy laughed out loud. "You smell nice! You're funny!"

Sanji twirled over to me. "Arabella-chwan~! Please come back~!"
I giggled. "Sanji, you've been oh so nice to me. I feel absolutely happy to have been fed by you."
Sanji got heart eyes. "Remember, if you need help, just call meeee~!"
"I promise I will, Sanji."

I got back with Sabo, who was sharing a brotherly goodbye (which involved a little bit of tears) with Luffy.

"Hehe you're crying!" Luffy giggled.
Sabo pouted. "I am not! You're the one who still cries!"
"Hey hey now...no fighting!" I said with a motherly tone.
Sabo wiped away his tears. "Yes, Ara."

We looked at everyone in the Strawhat pirates, and gave them all a smile. Sabo picked me up bridal style.

"I'm glad that you're all still taking care of my little brother! Thank you all so much. He's a pain, I know, but please take care of him a little while longer for me please."

Robin smiled & nods. "We will, Sabo."

Sabo grins. "Thanks! I hope we see each other real soon."
"Bye Sabo~!" Luffy yelled out as Sabo & I jumped off their ship, and onto ours.

*small timeskip*

We watched as they sailed off until they were a tiny dot. Sabo wrapped his arms around me, and kissed my cheek caringly.

"I missed you last night." He whispered to me.
I turn to him, my hands on his shoulders. "Same goes for me."
He leaned his forehead on mine. "I really want to be with you forever, you know?"
My heart rate went quicker. "A-as do I, Sabo. I-I sometimes have dreams where its just us two together.."
He smiled brightly. "Really?"
I nod. "Yeah."

He leaned in closer, till our lips were mere inches away from each other.

"Arabella...how do you feel about marriage?"