Chapter 40:Friends

Sabo pov
"Who did this?!" I demanded when we were alone.
"Sabo, please calm down!"
"How the hell can I calm down, if you're hurt?!" I yelled.
"Sabo-"
"Tell me!"

Arabella stared at me with glossy glass eyes. She wiped away the tears that were still pouring out. Her hands were balled into fists.

"What will you do if I told you?" She asked calmly.
"Kick their ass, of course!"

She sat there silently, and was looking at the floor with tear stained eyes. As she did that, I racked through my brain, trying to figure out all the people that Arabella knows of.

'I highly doubt that Koala would've said something to her...Dragon-san wouldn't have demoted her, since she's absolutely fantastic with her job-wait...her job........Those bastards!'

"Arabella," I called. "was it....them?"
"W-who are you talking about?"
I held her shoulders as she looked up at me. "Those two guys of course! Taiyō and Tsuki! They said something to you!"
She whimpered, as if I kicked her. "Sabo....don't hurt them-"

But, it was enough information to know that they did indeed hurt her. I quickly kissed her forehead, spun in my heel, and walked off. In the distance, Arabella was calling out to me desperately.

'They're in hell now...'

Arabella pov
"Sabo! SABO! COME BACK!"

But he was already off & stomping. I held a hand up to my heart, the one organ in my body that was pumping heavily.

'Oh god, I've got to stop him! I can't let him hurt them! Those two guys...they're my friends!'

I sucked in a breath of fresh courage, then ran to the shortcut that goes to where the guys usually hang out. As I ran, I was hoping & hoping that Sabo hadn't made it there before I did. My legs were going as fast as I could, my heart hammering within my rib cage.

'Please, be okay!'

I tripped over, by quickly recovered, and carried on running. I paid no mind to the scratch & bruises forming.

'Sabo please don't hurt them! They're....they're my friends! I care about them both! Sure they told me that they loved me, but this can be easily fixed! Please....DON'T HURT THEM!'

I charged outside, and grit my teeth as soon as I saw the flying flames, and heard the loud clanging noises. I ran even faster as soon as I saw them.

Third pov
Arabella did a powerful twirl jump in the air. She turned her entire body into colourful, blinding glass, and blinded the three men.

"STOOOOP! DON'T FIGHT!" She cried out. "DON'T DO THIS! I DON'T WANT THIS! I DON'T WANT YOU THREE TO HURT EACH OTHER! I CARE ABOUT ALL THREE OF YOU!"

Quickly, while they were blinded, Arabella made clones of herself, and grabbed a hold of Sabo, Tsuki & Taiyō, so that they couldn't attack each other anymore. They struggled against the clones grasp, and wanted to hurt each other even more as they spat harsh words between each other.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" Taiyō yelled.
"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO DUMPED ALL OF YOUR SHIT ONTO ARABELLA!" Sabo hissed back. "IF YOU HAD KEPT QUIET, THEN ARABELLA WOULDN'T HAVE CRIED, AND NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED!"

"SHUT UP! ALL THREE OF YOU SHUT UP!" Arabella screamed.

They immediately stayed quiet as Arabella gracefully landed on the ground. With all of her strength & will power, she held them all down. It was starting to weigh up in her mind, but she kept them at bay.

"I....I didn't mean for any of this to happen! You two...I'm so sorry about this. All of this. But I'm in love with Sabo, but I really want to consider you both as one of my best friends, and not enemies or strangers!" Arabella cried.

Taiyō bit his lip, and Tsuki clenched his restrained fists & glared hard at the ground. Arabella turned to Sabo with blazing, angry eyes. For once in his life, Sabo felt actually really scared of Arabella. He watched as she stormed right up to him & raised her hand.

"SABO!" She growled.

(A/N:OH HELL RUN AWAY!)

The two boys flinched upon hearing Arabella slapping Sabo across the cheek. Sabo felt himself stagger slightly, the slap burning into his skin. Arabella was panting, her hand stinging a little bit.

"I told you, don't hurt them!"
"But they made you cry, Ara!" Sabo argued.

"I made myself cry! I was confused as to what was going on, and everything just came down like a crash! I couldn't keep everything in check, and I ended up crying! It wasn't their fault...but still, I need you to say sorry!" She paused to take a breath to calm her down. "Look....I'm really mad at you for hurting my friends, but if you say sorry to all of us...then I'll forgive you. Please....."

Sabo stared at Arabella for a while, then back at the two other guys behind her. They were both staring, and look slightly burned & beaten. He could feel the guilt ebbing into him as Arabella continued to stare at him. He clenched his eyes shut, before sighing annoyedly.

"Untie us first."
"Do you promise not to attack each other?"

They all agreed, and Arabella let go of them. She sat & watched as the three if them talked, and sorted everything out. Once Sabo apologized, they all left.

"Arabella-"
"I need to be alone." She said curtly.

Sabo called out her name as she walked off on her own. He sighed & took off his hat, so that he could run his hands through his hair.

'I need to find a way to get her back.'

*next day*

Arabella heard a knock on her office door. She set down her pen, and allowed the person to come in.

"Arabella..."

Sabo stood there, hat off & held on the side of his hip.

"Come in." She demanded.

Sabo did as he was told, and shut the door. Slowly, he walked right up to the desk, then handed her a bouquet of her favorite flowers:Purple oriental lilies.

"Look...Arabella, I'm sorry about what happened yesterday. I should've heard you out first. Is there...is there anything I could do to make it up to you?"

Arabella stared at him for a moment, then sighed. She stood up, and stood in front of him. Bashfully, she took the flowers & placed them on her desk.

"Just.....don't do it again, okay? I was really upset at you before, but I forgive you now, Sabo."