Chapter 69:Nerves

*few weeks later*

Third pov
And finally, today was the day of Arabella & Sabo's wedding. They both had to travel on separate ships, as Arabella wanted to see Sabo when she's walking down the aisle. They were to travel to a small winter getaway island thats protected by the Revolutionary army. The island was called Zarahan, and was known for having the whitest snow in the world.

When they all arrived at Zaharan, both Arabella & Sabo were whisked away to separate parts of the party mansion, where the wedding was to be held. The women were on the first floor, East side of the mansion, while the men were on the second floor, West side of the mansion.

"A~llllrighty then!" Itami called out, clapping her hands to get everyone's attention. "Today is Arabella's special day! And we're the ones who have to take care of her, and make sure that everything goes to plan!" Itami turned to China & her Mother, Armalia. "China & Mother, you two are in charge of the make up & dresses! Robin is in charge of getting all the food, entertainment & other set up! Nami, you can sort out the decor, and no stealing! Koala, along with me, you can check in on Sabo, and see how he is doing. My lovely Aoi, you're going to help me dress up our beauty bride here. Also! I'll check in on the guys every once in a while! We good?"

"Yes!"

"Then, lets do it!"

Immediately, Itami & Aoi took Arabella to the baths that were in the basement. While Arabella was going to bathe, they would guard the door, and check in on Arabella every once in a while.

"Aahh..." Arabella sighed as she soaked her hair. "Absolutely relaxing..."

Arabella spent 2 hours in the bath. When her hours were up, Itami & Aoi took Arabella back upstairs, and got her dressed up in her wedding dress. They curled Arabella's hair, and pinned it up in a half up half down style with some Pearl head pins. Once Arabella was fully clothed, and had her make up done, everyone then rushed around to get their dresses on.

"Okay..." Itami said when the ceremony started to draw near. "I'll be right back. If you need anything, just yell out to Aoi. Okay?"
Arabella nods. "O-okay."

*meanwhile on Sabo's side*

When Sabo was finally dressed up in his suit, all the nerves started to come down on him like a hail storm. Questions & 'what ifs' started thundering in his mind, things like:

"What if something breaks?"
"What if I forget my vows?"
"What if someone comes in & ruins the ceremony?"
"What if I say the wrong thing?"
"What if Arabella doesn't say yes, and pushes me away at the last second?"

He rubbed his sweaty palms, and started pacing around in the room he was in. The more he thought about it, all the thoughts just wouldn't go away. Literally, when Itami charged in, he jumped.

"Hey...are you okay?"
"Itami, what if something happens?" Sabo blurted out suddenly. "I'm so nervous, that I'm shaking! I can't stop thinking about the worse case scenarios!"

Itami stopped Sabo from moving, and held his wrists. She made him look at her.

"Sabo...if you're worried about Arabella...then you're freaking out over nothing. We all wouldn't be here if she hadn't said yes to you asking her to marry you. She also would've run away with the babies. She loves you, and adores you. Just think of it this way: After today, Arabella will be your happily wedded wife with already a pair of twins on the way."

Sabo breathed in, and out. He let the words sink in, before finally giving Itami a weak smile.

"Thanks, Itami."
She smiled. "All good, neighborhood."
"Oh and Itami? You look great in that suit."
She grinned. "Thanks!"

Meanwhile back in Arabella's side, she was looking at herself in the mirror. The baby bump popped out from her dress, making it obvious that she was indeed pregnant. Arabella heard a knock on her door, and saw Valkiria walk in, wearing a silver & white dress.

"Wow..." She said. "You look absolutely stunning."
"I should say the same to you."
Val smiled. "I cannot believe it...you've grown up faster than I have. You're getting married, and having twins.."
"I sometimes find it hard to believe myself most days." Arabella admits.

Val smiled. "I just wanted to come in, and tell you that no matter what happens, I love you, Bell. I'm so proud of you. You've done better than I have. I sometimes still wonder why you even looked up to me."
"Its because you were able to socialize with anyone easily, I didn't really have that attribute."
"Well..I think you do. Otherwise no one would be here with you today. But...are you feeling okay?"

"A little bit nervous.." Arabella admits. "My hearts beating so fast and I'm fanning myself a little bit. But I'm just happy to be here."
"Gotta go in confident!" Val said with a giggle.
"Heck yeah!"

They chatted for a little while longer, before Aoi & Itami walked back in, and helped with the veil. Once the veil was on, and she had her flowers, it was basically time for the wedding ceremony to begin.

(A/N:I'll write some more tomorrow. Sorry that it came out late, I had homework, and my older cousin has cone to my house for the night. See ya!)