Chapter 65:Nausea

*4 months later*

Arabella pov
Sabo & I chased after the guy thats been supplying people with the freakish drug 'Devils Lettuce'. Originally the plan was, was that Sabo was gonna corner him, and then I'd kill him...but Sabo didn't follow my plan, and did his own thing.

'This is why I make sure Sabo repeats my plan after me.'

I grit my teeth. "Enough of this!"

I ran even faster, and over took Sabo. As I ran, I jumped into the air & launched my whole body as shards towards Devil Lettuce man, and proceeded to rip him up. With each cut, I could feel parts of my body touch his, then rip something out of him, sometimes I'd even get flesh chunks on me.

But suddenly, Devil lettuce man grabbed one of my shards, ultimately resulting in me fusing back into my own body. He had me by the neck.

"Thats..enough of that now!" He choked out.
"GAH!" I croaked out as his grip tightened on my neck.
"ARABELLA!" Sabo yells as he ran at the man.

But when Sabo was close enough, the man stopped choking me, and held a gun to my forehead, causing Sabo to stop running.

"Stay back, you! Any step closer, and she won't even have the brains to cry out for yeh!" He warned, pressing the gun closer to my head.
"Sabo!" I whimpered out.
Sabo's fist scrunched up. "Let her go!"
"Naaaaah!" He said with a shrug. "I'd rather not! But I will if you promise to close your eyes, and let me scaddadle."

I broke out into a cold sweet, as I started to feel nervous & another stroke of nausea. Its the 9th time I've been feeling nausea this month.

"Sabo..." I begged. "Its okay."
Sabo shook his head. "I can't let him kill you!"
"Its okay.." I said in a more soothing voice.
The man growled. "Hurry the hell up & make your decision, before I shoot!"

It all started to build up in me. The black spots clouded my vision, it started rising up my throat until finally it came out.

I vomited on him.

Sabo pov
"AGH!"

I took advantage of Arabella's...tasteful distraction, and got a hold of the guys head. Quickly, I took him out with a single crush, then chucked him away. I was immediate by Arabella's side then, and lifted her hair up as she puked out some more stuff. I gently rubbed her back as she started finishing up.

"Oh god.." She blubbered out. "This tastes horrible."

I acted & took off my cravat, and wiped at her face, hair & other parts of her that had vomit all over her.

"But...thats your favorite cravat.."
I smiled soothingly. "It can be easily washed, Ara. More importantly, I'm just relieved that you're safe now."
She sniffed. "God...this is the ninth time this month that this shit happened."
I gave her a concerned look. "I really think you need to see that doctor."
She sighed. "I know I know...I will."

I smiled as I helped her up, and brought her into my arms, not even caring that she smelt iffy.

"Sabo...follow my plans, okay?"
I buried my face in her hair. "Yes...okay."

*later*

Arabella pov
"So wait...its not called Devils lettuce, and the whole time it was marijuana?" I asked.
"Yes." Dragon-san answered.
I sweatdropped. "Huh...so why did we deal with it?"
"I got you both to do it, because that man had managed to get pretty much a lot of our people high on it, when we're trying to catch him. I wanted him out of the way."
Sabo & I nod. "You do have a point, as always."

After that, we left Dragon-sans office. I stretched, my back feeling extremely fatigue all of a sudden.

"God, why did I have to puke back then?" I asked with a hint of grudge.
"Hey, its okay. We'll find out whats wrong with you, and then hopefully we can go back to planning our wedding."

I closed one eye as I stretched my arms. "Oh yeah! Now that you mention it..I do have to think about what dress I want."
Sabo grinned as we started walking down towards the doctors clinic. "Aah yes! My wife shall be clothed in white on our day!"
I blushed. "Oh yeah I am your wife, aye?"
He chuckled, kissing my hand. "Always have, and always will be, honey."

'He called me honey.....that is freaking adorable.'

Sabo dropped me off at the doctors clinic. He couldn't come in, as he said that he's gonna get a head start on the planning for me. I walked in, and found our kind young doctor, who was leading me inside towards a patients bed. She made me sit down on it.

"So, what ales you, Miss Arabella?" She asked.
"At random, I've been feeling sick, I'd vomit. I've been needing to go to the bathroom more often, a-and I'm just starting to feel fatigue."
"Oh really?" She asked. "I do have a question, have you missed your period?"
"Y-yes.."

After jotting everything down, the young nurse stood up, and walked over to a cabinet. She opened it up, and rummaged through it, until eventually she got out a box, and grabbed something out of that. She packed everything away, then returned back to me, still holding the thing in her hands.

"What you have...might be something very special." She said with a soft smile.
I swallowed. "I-Is it bad?"
"Its only bad if you think its bad," she said as she gave me a small device in a small clear wrapping.

"Call me crazy, but you might be pregnant."

𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣 { 𝙨𝙖𝙗𝙤 | 3 }जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें