Chapter 3:The Chief

(A/N:Arabella is just gonna refer to Sabo as Chief for now)

Arabella pov
Just as that blond Chief promised, he let me out about a couple hours later. When Chief told the guards to take my sea stone cuffs off, they were skeptical. I can't blame them, I would be as well.

"So, what now."I demanded.
"I'm taking you to your room, where you can shower yourself. After that, I'll take you to the dining room so that you can eat. Now come."
"Hey, wait up!"

He was a real fast walker, a faster walker than me even. I didn't get time to keep up with the changing hallways, as I could only focus on keeping up with the Chief. The bastard kept on walking fast.

"You could at least wait for me."I hissed when we finally took a stop.
"Last time I checked, you were a pretty capable runner, Miss Moonlight."The Chief said.

I glared at him, but didn't say anything else. He opened a door open for me, and we found ourselves in a bare bedroom with boring white sheets & blankets. The book shelf was empty. The desk by the door was clean. Also, I could make out that the walk in closet was also clean & lifeless.

"You can buy your own things later on. But for now, Koala has given you some clothes that you can borrow."The Chief said.
"At least we have one decent person around here. Leave, I need to shower."

I grabbed the carrier bag that Sabo had, and walked inside the shower room. Within there, there was a nice sized bathroom. The shower & bath tub looked modern. I even found some spare shampoo, conditioner, tooth brush, tooth paste, hair brush & even a leg shaver.

'Someone is awfully generous.'

I peeled my dress off, and hopped inside the shower. The hot water soothed my bruised body, while the soaps cleansed my skin & hair. Afterwards, I changed into a pair of skinny denim jeans, a black t shirt, and a pair of high heels that was in the carrier bag.

I left the bathroom, and found that the Chief was still there, sitting on my bed. He looked over at me, and he had a small blush upon seeing me. I will admit, that is pretty cute, but thats all I'm going to say so far about him. He handed me a food tray.

"While you were in there, I managed to grab the food for you."He said.
"Thanks...though I would've thought I would've been able to meet more people. But I guess you want me all to yourself-"
"Its not like that!"
I chuckled."I'm teasing. You're very easy to tease, blondie."
He puffed out his cheeks in annoyance."Its Sabo, not blondie."

'Oh, so the Chief's name is Sabo? Good, thats a easy name to remember.'

Sabo brushed a hand through his hair, and stood up. "Well, its getting late now, and I'm going to assume that you're very exhausted, so I'll leave now."
"Hey..Sabo?"I called.
He stopped in his tracks."Yeah?"
I grinned at him politely."Thanks for the food."

He inclined his head at me."Its nothing, Arabella."

He then left the bedroom, leaving me alone. It took me a moment to realize that I just got dressed up for nothing. I growled, and set the food tray down on my desk. For dinner was a pork cutlet, spiced vegetables & mashed potatoes. I even noticed that he even got me a small punnet of cookie dough ice cream for dessert.

'He's only being polite because he has to. I know that he hates me deep down.....everyone does.'

I placed my hand over my family heir loom necklace, and sighed. I shook away those thoughts, and ate my food. After eating quietly alone, I dressed myself up in the spare pajamas that that Koala person gave me. They fit comfortably.

'This Koala girl has good taste in comfort.'

I was thinking about taking my empty food tray to the kitchen, but as I said before, I don't even know this place well enough to even go to the kitchen. Sighing, I decided on just going to bed, and sleeping everything off.