Chapter 20:Finally

Third pov
Upon seeing each other, they ran towards each other, and pulled one another in a loving embrace. Arabella whimpered & cried into Sabo's black jacket, inhaling Sabo's natural scent. Sabo himself was starting to tear up when he felt Arabella in her arms.

"Arabella..! Oh Arabella.."He whispered to her like a chant.
"Sabo.."

He looked at her, and cupped Arabella's face. Cuts & small bruises were on her face, making her skin look more paler. Sabo could feel himself falling for Arabella. Her eyes, her lips, her hair, everything. As for Arabella, her heart was beating quicker than she ever imagined. She was so happy about seeing him again, yet she felt nervous.

"Arabella, oh god, I'm such a prick. I'm so sorry for acting how I did back then, I was just so jealous of that guy. And..and...I have something so important to tell you-"

But they were silenced when a canon whizzed into the air, and was flying towards them. Sabo held Arabella closely to his body so that he wouldn't lose sight of her. He closed his eyes, and awaited for impact.

But instead, he felt nothing. At first, he thought that he was dead already. When he opened his eyes, he saw that the Arabella was holding, was a clone.

"Wha-"

"Sabo, I'm not totally useless."

Sabo then finally comprehended what was going on. Arabella had made a clone of herself, and then made a clone of herself so that she could create a glass dome. The glass clone that Sabo was hold cracked, and finally smashed to pieces in front of him. The glass done smashed as well, and all the glass particles flew back to Arabella, and became one with her body. Arabella smirked at Sabo.

"Come on, I'm not totally weak."She chuckled.
"I-I-I wasn't implying that!" Sabo said with a flustered tone."I-Its just that I didn't want you to get hurt, because I don't wanna lose you."
Arabella blushed, and smiled."You're so sweet, Sabo-kun. But we need to save that for now, we need to get outta here."
Sabo nods."Y-yeah!"

They both ran off, and ran through the cleared path that Sabo had cleared earlier.

"This way! We've got the ship ready!"Sabo yelled out to Arabella.

Meanwhile, a officer ran over to Akainu.

"A-admiral sir! We've just received word that the Russian Doll has been set free! T-the Shining angel released her!"
"What?!"Akainu yelled.
The officer flinched."Y-your orders, sir?"

Akainu stood up from his seat."Release some strong units out so that we can at least slow them down, then I will personally go down there, and execute them myself."Akainu's eyes darkened."I'm not having a repeat of two years ago. This time, no Revolutionary army is going to escape my justice."

The officer went off, and did exactly as he was told. Soon, multiple squads of Marines were set upon slowing Arabella & Sabo down, so that Akainu could go down & kill the two.

"What the-where the hell did all these squads come from?!"Arabella hisses.
"We gotta get rid of them somehow, Ara!"

'Ooohhh myyyyyy goooossssh he nicknamed meeeeeeeeeeeeee-stop, not now Arabella.'

Arabella looked over to Sabo.

"You better not mess up."She giggled.
"Right back at ya, Doll."

The two gave each other a final look, before launching into battle. Arabella was protecting Sabo with all her might, and vice versa. They didn't want anything to hurt each other. Arabella would rain & stab people with glass, while Sabo would burn people.

"Aaayyye save some for me!"

Flying down to them, was Valkiria with her silver sword.

"Val!"Arabella called out.
"Valkiria!"
"Yay my ship is together!" Valkiria giggled.
"What?"
"Nonononononono!!!!"Sabo whined.

"Here, let me tale care of all this! You two just focus on escaping!" Valkiria yelled out."GO!"

Sabo grabbed a hold of Arabella's hand, and began to get her away from everything. Arabella protested for a whole, but Sabo said:

"No! We need you alive, I need you alive, Arabella! We need to know that you're safe."

Arabella simply shut up, and followed him after that. Running towards the ship was slightly harder, as there was Marines almost everywhere in the place where the Revolutionary army had docked their ship for now. They hid behind a whole heap of crates & barrels, so that they could plan on what their next move should be.

"Shit! There's too many people!"Sabo swore.
"We're going to have to fight the ones that are on board the ship, otherwise they'll just be a bother for later."

Just as Sabo was about to go out there, and fight the Marines, Arabella grabbed his hand. Sabo stopped, and looked at Arabella with confusion in his eyes. When Sabo stared at Arabella's eyes, he almost trembled at how clear they were, and how blue they were. Arabella took a step towards Sabo, and cupped his face with both hands.

"A-Arabella-"
"This is just in case if everything goes to hell."She murmured to him.

She leaned in, and on her tippy toes, she kissed Sabo. Sabo's eyes went wide as she wrapped her arms around his neck. A couple moments later, Sabo placed his hands on her hips, closed his eyes, and kissed her back. Their lips had clicked in place like a puzzle piece. Both of their hearts were beating almost in tune, in a very fast pace. Soon, they both pulled away due to the lack of air between them.

Arabella caressed Sabo's cheek."I...I love you, Sabo."
Sabp pecked her lips again."I love you too, Arabella."He whispered to her.

'He loves me....he loves me back...!'

"Sabo...we gotta go."She whispered to him.
He held her hand."Arabella, promise me that you stay close to me."
Arabella nods determinedly."I'll never ever leave you, Sabo. I'll be by your side through heaven & hell. Legs do it."

And so, together they charged out, and fought the Marines by the ship.