Chapter 64:News for Amaya

(A/N:So I uploaded this chapter at night, so thats why this chapter may be a little bit cruddy)

*couple days later*

Arabella pov
I skipped down to the children's facility, and asked if I could see Amaya. I've been trying to visit her as much as I could, but because if the job I got given, its kind of hard. I made sure to explain why I've been absent around her, and she seems to understand completely.

"Arabella-ne!!!!!"
I opened my arms out wide. "Come here, you!"

Amaya ran into my arms, and I picked her up. I commented about how big she's getting, and I will admit, I am having slight trouble in holding her. One thing I've noticed about Amaya: she's very tall for her age.

"Oh? And whats this on your face, hmm?" I asked as I wiped away some substance on her.
She grinned. "It was probably cream!"
"Cream?"
She nods. "Yeah! We're being taught how to make porridge with cream!"

'Ew, porridge.'

I smiled anyway. "Wow that sounds great!"

Amaya's hand landed on my ring finger. Immediately she noticed the wedding ring on my finger, and awed at its beauty. She looked up at me.

"Thats a pretty ring you got there! Did Sabo-ni give it to you?"
I blushed. "Amaya-chan...I have something to tell you about that ring."
"Oh really? Tell me please???"

"So...things are going to start to change." I started. "It may change so much that Sabo & I may end up leaving..and this is because Sabo & I are going to get married."

Her golden eyes went wide. "REALLY?!?"
I nod. "Yeah."
She had a big smile, and then she hugged me tight. "Oh Arabella-ne I'm so happy! I've been hoping for so long that you & him will end up marrying & living happily ever after!"

'Haven't heard those words in a while.'

I smiled happily. "Really?"
"Yes really! We all have been! I know how much you love Sabo-ni."
I giggled. "I will confess though, I did cry a little bit when he confessed to me."
It was her turn to giggle. "Aww! Thats tears of joy!" She sighed happily. "I wanna find love one day! And hopefully it'll be with a man who is handsome & kind."
"Trust me, Amaya-chan, you will find that man. And when you do, don't ever give up! I want you to chase after him like a dog!"

Amaya & I ended up chatting for a little while, before a lady came in & called Amaya for lunch. We parted ways with a hug. Afterwards, I went over to the common room to meet up with Sabo for a coffee & wedding planning. Sabo came, and we immediately set to work.

"Okay, so where do you think it should be?" I asked.
He hummed. "I'd say we should go to a warmer place. Not a summer island,but a place with a warmer climate. What do you think?"
I nod. "Yeah...people would want to be outside in the warmer weather. Okay, lets go through a list of warm climate islands we know of that aren't too far away from us."

Immediately, Sabo got out a pen, and wrote down:

•Basil island
•Kajun island
•That paradise island with the Bisumth
•Crackle island

I couldn't help but smile at his neat handwriting.
"Okay so," he carried on. "These are really the only warm islands around. Or well, the only ones I could think of."
I stared at the list, drumming my nails against the table. "Well, that Bismuth island probably might not. Want us back since we stole the Bismuth. So take that out."

Sabo crossed out that one.

"Was it Kajun or Basil the one with the Poneglyph stone?" I asked
"Basil."
"Okay, cross Basil off then."

We were down to two islands:Crackle island & Kajun island. I was trying to think through what kind of nitty gritty we caused at those two islands. So far, I couldn't think of anything at all.

"So Kajun or Crackle..." Sabo murmurs.
"That will be hard to decide. They're both nature rich islands."

And so we went through the pros & cons of both islands. From what it looks, it seems that Crackle island may be the perfect candidate for Sabo & I. Its a location with a small amount of Marines that can be easily avoided, its got beautiful scenery, big island, offers some really good hotels for our guests. Probably the only Con, is that it'll be hard for people to travel from their hotel to the wedding.

"Yeah that'll be hard..."
"Ara we can organize that later. I know you want to get all this prep done and outta the way, but we've still got a while."
I pout. "Okay..."

Sabo smiled at me. "By the time this is all done, it'll be soon until we marry."