Chapter 62:Marriage?

Arabella pov
I blinked a couple of times. "W-what?"
"How do you feel about marriage?" He asked again.

My mind was whizzing all over the place. Sabo's eyes shone in the night sky, making me feel dazzled.

'M-Marriage?! Doe-Does he want to get married with me?!'

"Sabo...are you saying that you want to..you know?"
"I just want to see if you're okay with it." He murmurs to me. "I want to know if you're comfortable in going spending your life with me forever."
I felt myself smile. "You're so caring..it makes me so happy that you're making sure of this. But, can you evaluate more on what you mean by that question?"

"What I mean is..is that would you marry me?" He asked.

My heart beats even faster upon hearing that sentence. I could feel my hands go all jittery on his shoulders. I felt like if Sabo let go of me, I'd fall to the ground. I was this surprised & slightly excited.

"My thoughts on marrying you?" I started. "I think that sounds...amazing! If we could, I would. You're so amazing, it hurts sometimes. I often feel like you do so much for me, and yet I don't ever do anything for you back. Sabo, you're the man I want. The only man I want, I should say. I think that if I married you, I would become the most happiest woman alive. The thought of spending my life with you forever just makes me feel like I'm glowing brighter than the stars above us."

He was quiet for a moment, then leaned his head on mine. He let out a breath (of relief?).

"I'm so glad...you think of me like that."

"But, Sabo...why are you asking me this?" I asked.
"Because," he looked at me. "I want to marry you so bad. I even have a ring. I want to propose to you right here & now..-"

"Whats stopping you?" I demanded. "Tell me, what is stopping you from being with me, Sabo? Is it me?"
"What?! No no no! It's definitely not you. There's no way you'd make me to not marry you..if that makes sense. But anyway, it's not you. Its me. I can never find the perfect moment-"

"Then do it, now."

He looked at me with a mixture of surprise & shock. I smirked at him, and pecked his lips.

"Sabo...ask me now. Right now is so perfect. Look around. The night sky is alive, and I'm with you. You make me so happy & feel loved." I begged.

He closed his eyes, and had his lips parted with thought. He was like that for a couple of moments, before he let me go, causing me to stumble a little bit. He looked at me, and held one of his hands.

"Now? You ask." He chuckled. "If that is what you desire.."

He was already on one knee. Even though I sort of anticipated this, I couldn't stop myself from crying tears of joy. He stared up at me with heart filled sapphire eyes. I watched as his other hand rummaged around in his pockets & produced the most beautiful ring I've ever seen. It wasn't like your normal gold or silver ring, it was black. The sapphires on the ring were placed as if they were roses in some ivory & thorns.

"Moonlight D Arabella, I cannot explain how much I love you. From the moment I first laid eyes on you, I just felt like we might get some sort of connection between us. That connection has become so strong, that I just want to be eternally tied to you for the rest of my life. I love you for you. The you that I love is beautiful, kind, strong, loyal, adorable, quite sexy at times, intelligent & just so..so special. If I could, I'd give you the stars, any stars you'd want. But...I don't think it'll be enough. So here's what I offer. Miss Moonlighy D Arabella, the love of my life...will you marry me?"

Sabo's thumb caressed my hand as I let out sobs of joy. He was smiling like the dork I fell for. I had to take deep calming breaths so that I wouldn't faint.

"Oh Sabo, yes! Yes I do!"

He let out a chuckle, and then picked me up as he stood. We started to laugh & cry together. We held each other close to our bodies. Over & over Sabo would kiss my head, and would murmur "You said yes!" Or "Oh my god I love you!" to me as if I'll disappear in a instant he lets me go.

"Oh my god...we're getting married!" He cheered.
I giggled, and kisses his forehead. "Yes, Sabo, we are! Oh my god...I love you."
"Not as much as I love you, My shining brightness."