Chapter 9:The man of the club

Arabella pov
Weeks have past, and I still haven't heard anything about the Poneglyph. I will admit, I'm starting to grow impatient about having to wait. Father will not be pleased about me taking a long period of time to find out about that damn stone.

But in the meantime, Dragon-san would allow me to go out on missions with Sabo & Koala, which at least killed my boredom. At first, I was a bit puzzled as to why I always had to leave, but whenever we got back from the mission, I realized that it made time go faster.

Anyway, Sabo & I are going to see Dragon-san for a meeting. He told us that he has another mission for us. I knocked on his door, and he let us in.

"The mission, Dragon-san?"I asked.
"In my opinion, I'd say its a fairly simple one. Only you two are going on this one. Your job this time, is to investigate this man."

Dragon-san gave us a picture of a man with black hair, and green eyes. He wore a name tag on his black suit that read 'Kōshia'. I looked up from the picture, and handed it to Sabo.

"Can I ask why?"
"He's up to something, and hasn't been answering my calls on the Transponder snail. I would like for the both of you to follow him around, and see what he's been doing the shadows. At the moment, he's based at Shini island. It'll take a couple of hours to get there, so you'll have to pack first, the leave once I dismiss you." Dragon-san explained.
"Is there any other information we should know about?"Sabo asked.
"From what other agents have told me, he's been divorced, and goes to a lot of night clubs during missions. There should be one at Shini island, you're both dismissed."

Sabo & I bowed with respect, then left Dragon-san's office. As we walked down the halls, Sabo & I talked about the mission.

"It seems we may have a pervert on our hands."I said.
"Great...."He sighed shortly."Just what we needed."
"Well...all we have to do is stalk him for a wee while. I think that we should watch him from afar for a couple of days, and then take action."I said.
"What kind of action?"
I smirked."One that involves a womans touch, and a little bit of make up."

*timeskip*

The night was alive when we arrived at Shini island. As soon as we arrived there, we split up, and asked around about Kōshia & the night clubs. There were a lot of people who said that they've never saw him before, as they had probably never been to that side of the island before.

"Okay.."I mumbled."maybe he's in the other side of the island."

I took out the small Transponder snail that Koala lent me, and dialed Sabo's number. He immediately picked up.

"Sabo, any luck?"I asked.
"No, they all say that they haven't seen him before."
"Same here...sorta. A couple people told me that the night clubs that I asked about are in a different part of the island."
"Do you know what that part is?"
"Some have told me that that side of the island with the night clubs is called Juleka."
"Maybe thats where are guy is."
"I'm gonna start heading over there now. I'll meet you there."

I hung up, and put the snail away. I pulled up my blue hood a little bit more, and left Xylitol (the part of the island I was on). Juleka wasn't a far away place to walk to, but it still took time away from searching for Kōshia. Later when I arrived in Juleka, aure enough, night clubs, bars & many other places were alight, showing off their brightness with neon lights.

"Jeez, this is like a island made for night life."I muttered as I walked along.

"Arabella!"

I spun my head, and saw Sabo running towards me.
"Sabo-kun, you got here quick."
"It wasn't far. Anyway, my guess is that you just got here, right?"He asked.
I nod in response.
"Okay then, well, lets start up our search again."

And so, we did exactly that. This time, we asked the people that were standing around outside the bars & clubs. When we asked about him, people mainly said that they've seen him around with Marines, and outside a couple of strip joints. Finally, when I asked one young lady, she immediately knew him.

"Oh, I know him! Thats Koshi-kun!"She slurred.
"Have you seen him?"I asked.
"Oohhhh yeah! I always see him at that night club called 'Belladonna'."She giggled."Girl if you're looking for him for something good, then you better get your hands on him first before Azazel does!"
Not even caring about who this Azazel person was, I bluntly said:"Notes, thanks."

I went to a quiet private place, and called Sabo.

"Found something?"
"A woman told me that she sees him around a lot at a club called Belladonna. The way she talks about him made it sound like that he spends a lot of time there."I said.
Sabo hummed."Do you wanna go there tonight?"
"No, its getting late. Really late, and I'm tired. Let's find a lodging, and we'll go to Belladonna tomorrow."

Sabo hung up, which made me chuckle.

"Now how the hell am I gonna find you, you adorable blond idiot?"