Chapter 10:Admiration

*timeskip*

Sabo pov
Arabella & I have been spending these past couple of days stalking Kōshia, so that we could gain information on him, and why he hasn't been talking to Dragon-san. So far, Arabella & I have found out that Kōshia is now working with the Marines, and is going to start helping then to get rid of the Revolutionary army. We found that when he's not helping the Marines, he's spending most of his time at a bar or poker machine during the day, then at night, he goes clubbing, and 'talks' to women.

And so, tonight, we decided it was time to gain in on Mr Kōshia, and kidnap him. We have a plan. A plan that I actually don't like, but, there's nothing else we can do. The plan was...I guess it could say it was simple. Arabella is to go in, and seduce him, and make him drunk (really drunk). And then, she lures him over to me, where we'll knock him out.

I got out my Transponder snail, and dialed Dragon-sans number. It took a moment for him to pick up.

"Dragon-san, its me, Sabo. We've found some crucial information about Kōshia."I said.
"Good, carry on."
"He's swapped sides, and is now working for the Marines. I'm going to assume that with the amount if information he's got about the army, he might betray us, and send the Marines after us."I explained.
"Good work, Sabo."He sighed."I had a feeling that he might betray us. Since you've told me this, I order you to eliminate Kōshia as soon as you can. And make sure that Miss Arabella is with you."
"Don't worry,"I looked over to her with a smile."she's always with me."
"Good, dismissed."

"Gatcha."

I put the Transponder snail away, and heard Arabella chuckle. I raised my eyebrows at her.

"What?"I asked.
"Nothing, nothing..."She sighed."You make me laugh sometimes."
"Is ghat a good thing?"
"Don't worry, it is."

She went back to applying make up. She picked up the mascara, and applied it with a close precision. I will admit it, I couldn't hell but marvel at how...how beautiful she looked. N-not that I'm saying she doesn't look beautiful not wearing make up, she's beautiful all the time-

'Oh stop thinking like that! Even if you got involved with her, she would leave anyway...she wants to get back to her family.'

She wore a dress that was white, and partially black

She wore a dress that was white, and partially black. There was only one strap on the dress, and yet...I found that one shoulder dress absolutely....jeez, I can't describe it. Suddenly, the thought of her arms around me was oddly chilling, and satisfying.

'Get your head outta the gutter, focus on the task at hand.'

Arabella looked at me through the window."Sabo? Are you okay? You look a bit...pink. You better not have caught a cold."
"N-no!!! No its nothing! I feel a bit...hot."I lied.
She rolled her electric blue eyes at me."There's no way that you could feel hot, you're practically a fire man."
I chuckled nervously."I dunno...I'd be confused as well."

After a couple of minutes, Arabella was done with her make up. She stood up, and stood in front of me. I was about to say something, when she suddenly straddled herself on my lap, and I was forced to hold her hips so that we wouldn't topple.

"A-Arabella! W-what are you doing?!"I asked with a panicked voice.
She leaned towards my ear, and murmured:"It worked. You have a boner."She got off me, and put her hands on my knees."Looks like I haven't lost my touch in seduction."

My heart was beating so fast, and my blush was quite pink. Arabella chuckled at me.

"Sorry, sorry. I should've warned you. It won't happen again."But then she looked at my face."Unless...you want me to do that again?"
"W-what?!?"
She laughed."I'm kidding! Anyway, we should leave now, otherwise we'll never get this mission done."

(A/N:More to come next chapter! It'll be out soon)