Chapter 66:The test

(A/N:AAAYYYYE 3.04k READS MAN! THANK YOU!)

Arabella pov
"Wait, wait, what?!" I asked.
"There might be a slight chance that you're pregnant, Miss Arabella." The nurse said again.

I was finding it really hard to process that. I mean, this is pregnancy we're talking about. Thats a whole new level of 'Holy shit, what the hell have you done?!'

'But...then there's the fact that Sabo & I did have sex a couple months back, and it takes two months for it to be confirmed that you are indeed pregnant...did he wear a condom that time..?.....Oh shit he didn't! And I didn't take the pills!'

I hastily bit my lip, and took the pregnancy device in my hand. "Well..really there is only one way to find out, right?"
She nods. "You can take the test whenever you feel comfortable. When you do get the results, please come back here."
"Thank you."

*small timeskip*

I left the clinic, and had the test sitting in my skirt pocket. Each time my hand wandered down there, I can't help but nervously bite my lip, and think deeply about the outcome.

'What will happen if I am pregnant? Will...will the wedding still go on? Will this effect my dress sizings? Will Sabo think of me the same?'

I shook my head at my thoughts.

'You're being ridiculous. Though, you're going to have to tell Koala about this.'

I went over to Koala's room, and knocked on her door. She opened the door, and smiled cutely upon seeing me.

"Arabella-chan!"
I smiled. "H-hey..! Can I talk to you for a minute?"
She nods, and lets me in. "Sure! I just got a pot of coffee going right now, take a seat."
"Thanks, Koa-chan."

I sat down on one of her white chairs that surrounded the pink table with the white crochet cloth on top. Koala later came back with a pot of coffee, mugs, and some biscuits. Koala poured me a mug, then sat down, pouring herself a mug.

"So, whats up? Are you having any problems with the wedding?" She asked.
I shook my head. "N-no no! Planning is going smoothly." I clutched the test thats in my pocket. "Its just...I've been feeling off for a while, and I might've figured out what might be wrong with me."
"Go on.."

I pulled out the pregnancy test, and placed it in front of her. Her blue eyes went wide as she picked up the test, then looked at me incredulously.

"Do you mean...you think that you might be pregnant?!"
"Well...sort of. The nurse said that I might be, and said that I should probably take the test. And..I dunno if I can do this by myself," I gave Koala a pleading look. "do you think..you could support me?"
She smiled brightly. "Of course, Arabella-chan! I'll do whatever I can to help you!"
"Thanks, Koala."

*later*

And so, Koala had read through it with me. I went into the bathroom, and opened up the package. The pregnancy device felt cool, which is weird since its pretty much a piece of plastic.

"Remember to read it as you go through it!" Koala called from the other side.

I nod, even though she can't see me. Slowly, I started to follow the instructions that was given. From the urinating, to the waiting. After washing my hands, I left the bathroom, so that the device could process the information. Koala had already set up some exotic fruit tea for her & I.

"How do you feel?" She asked.
"A little nervous." I confessed.
"Its okay to feel that way, as its natural. Arabella, whatever happens, I'll be happy for you."

And so, we spent a couple minutes chatting about the wedding. I had assigned Koala the job as one of my bridesmaids. She said that she's absolutely excited about the wedding, and is happy about Sabo & I.

Then, our conversation stopped when I heard a high beeping noise coming from the bathroom. Immediately, I deduced that it was the device, ready with my result. Momentarily, Koala & I looked at each other, before she rushed to the bathroom. My heart started to pound as Koala walked back in.

"What do you think?" Koala asked, as she hadn't seen the results yet.
I bit my lip. "I don't know...either way, I think I'll be happy."

We both nod, as Koala placed the test in front of us, the result screen facing up. I closed my eyes, and took a deep breath. I then opened my eyes, and stared at the result in front of me.

The result said in bold letters:

"PREGNANT."