Chapter 34:Hotel party

*timeskip*

Arabella pov
"Have you heard? The Hotel is having a diner & a ball tonight!" A tourist cheered.
"Aw damn, I didn't bring anything nice to wear!" Someone complained.
"Maybe they have a dress store.."

I looked over to Sabo, who was a couple tables away from me. He too, was looking at me, and I could see the spark in his eyes. I smirked at him, then carried on reading the newspaper I was given.

'A ball & a diner? Maybe then we'll see the Bismuth then. Looks like I'm going to have to break out a dress.'

I quickly finished my coffee, then left, leaving the newspaper on the table. I strutted off to my room, and locked the door. I went over to my wardrobe, and immediately found the dress that I'm going to be wearing tonight.

I smirked. "Tonight's gonna be chaos...chaos is good. Chaos is what killed the dinosaurs."

*another timeskip to the ball because my ass is lazy*

Sabo pov
I leaned against the wall, avoiding everyone around me. Looking outside, I saw that the moon was high & full. Around me, everyone was socializing, drinking & dancing to the higher class music.

'Where is Arabella? Surely she should be here by now.'

"Care for a dance?"

I looked towards the direction of Arabella's voice, and almost slipped over when I saw her dress.

Her hair was done in this hair style that was half up but half down, and from what I could tell, she curled her hair a little bit as well

Her hair was done in this hair style that was half up but half down, and from what I could tell, she curled her hair a little bit as well. And that scent....it smelt so sweet.

I quickly wiped the slack jaw off my face, then smirked at her, holding out my hand.
"Of course, I could never turn down a lady such as yourself."

She blushed at my response, and took my hand. I lead her towards the dance floor as another song started up. I remembered some dance lessons from when I was little, and knew exactly what to do in this situation, and from what I could tell, Arabella knew as well. I bowed to her, while she curtsies. My hand in hers, her hand on my shoulder, my hand around her waist.

As we danced, I stared into her electric blue eyes. They were alight with happiness, and from the lighting in the room. I shot a small smile at her.

"As always, you look absolutely beautiful." I whispered to her.
She blushed, and I really wanted to kiss her. "Y-you look handsome as always, Sabo-kun."
"I really want to kiss you."
Her confident smirk came back. "Well, you're just going to have to wait, babe."

The dance ended, I was still holding her hand, and so I kissed the back of it in a gentleman manner. Once I straightened up, Arabella was blushing. With a smirk, I linked arms with her, and we went outside to the balcony.