Chapter 42:Ship back to Shini

Arabella pov
The very next day, Dragon-san called in both Sabo & I for another mission. I got told that we had indeed ran out of other people to go with Sabo, since Koala has gone off with Hack to free some slaves & allies.

"So, what is it that we have to do, Dragon-san?" I asked.
"Do you remember Shini island?"
We both nod. "Yeah, its where we found Kōshia."
"There's someone there that is to give me a document that they found. They...they're a famous crime boss, and go by the name 'Dolor', and has allied with me, as they hold valuable information about the Marines & the World Government."
"Someone, huh? Where can we find them?" I asked.
"They're in Juleka city, hiding near Belladonna night club. They've sent someone to be waiting for you at port. Its best if you two go right now. The ship is waiting for you both. Dismissed."

Quickly bowing, we ran off to grab some gear, then finally rushed off to board the ship. Sabo & I quickly went through with what we had to do.

"Okay, so since we may be meeting this Crime boss, it is best if we keep our identity hidden." I said, chucking a masquerade mask at him.
"Masquerade? Really?"
I chuckled as I pulled out kabuki mask for myself. "Well, its the closest guy mask I had. And besides, at least it doesn't have any flowers on it."
"I guess you're not wrong there."

Like last time we went to Shini island, we got told that it was going to take a while. Sabo & I were sitting in our room, cuddled up into each other. He cuddled himself closer to me, and sighed heavily.

"Whoever this Dolor person is...I will kick their ass if they hurt you." He whispered in my ear.
I kissed his neck. "I would've already kicked their ass though."
"Want a beat?"
I flipped over, and trapped him underneath me. "Challenge accepted."

I stole the kiss off him, causing him to grunt childishly. He rolled over, and now he was the one on top. He held both of my small thin hands as he pushed the kiss into a more deeper, and passionate kiss. Sabo slid his tongue in my mouth, and I didn't even realize it until I moaned needfully. He chuckled upon hearing me make that noise, and we continued to make out, with Sabo being dominant.

After a while, Sabo traveled south, and kissed all over my neck, and occasionally leaving love bites that could easily be hidden by my clothing. His breath fanned over me like a pleasant summer breeze. He gave me a toothy smile, then gave me another sweet, caring kiss. Pulling away, he caressed my face, and leaned his forehead on mine.

"God damn I love you." He murmured to me, as he shimmed down & laid his head on my stomach.
I ran my hands through his hair. "I love you too."
"Arabella.....can I be honest with you?"
"Of course you can."
He hugged me tighter. "I'm....scared."
"About what?"
"About seeing the island again. I feel like if we go there again, someone will come & whisk you away from me."
"I highly doubt anyone will take me away from you. You'd kick their ass in minutes."
He chuckled. "Yeah, I guess thats true."

He sighed heavily, his sapphire blue eyes fluttering shut. I stroked his hair, and proceeded to sing to keep him asleep for a little while.

"You could be my unintended,"
"Choice to live my life extended."
"You could be the one I'll always love."
"You could be the one who listens to,"
"My deepest inquisitions."
"You could be the one I'll always love."

"I'll be there as soon as I can."
"But I'm busy mending broken,"
"Pieces of the life I had before."

"First there was the one who challenged all,"
"My dreams & all my balance."
"He could never be as good as you."

"You could be my unintended,"
"Choice to live my life extended."
"You should be the one I'll always love."

"I'll be there as soon as I can."
"But I'm busy mending broken,"
"Pieces of the life I had before."
"I'll be there as soon as I can."
"But I'm busy mending broken,"
"Pieces of the life I had before..."

"Before you....."

(A/N:Gaah I love this song....)

Sabo was sound asleep, making us both happy. My eyes stared up at the ceiling, with a quiet mind in my head. The only thing you could hear, was Sabo snoring quietly & me breathing.

'Its kind of freaky, thinking about how much you make me happy, Sabo. Before I met you, I wasn't as cheerful as I am now. And I guess, in a sense, that thats a good thing.'

Eventually, I drifted off to sleep.

*dream*

Everywhere around the room, was incense. It was sweet, and was almost intoxicating. I looked over to Sabo, who was staring at the person in front of us with shock.

"No way..." He murmured.

I stared at the person in front of me, and saw that they were sitting in a chair, or well, more like a throne. I had to squint past the smoke & the fragrance of the incense to see who it was.

And the only thing I could make out, was a pair of green cat like eyes.

"Who are you?" I asked.
They chuckled. "Someone that is a cross between a nightmare & a daydream."

(A/N:Oooooh I wonder who it could be? I know...probably because I'm the author. Now, by the time people have read this, it will already have been July 31st for Americans, while its gonna be August 1st for me.

Anyway...I want all of you to wish RT_Strawhat_Ninja a very very very happy absolute birthday! On the 31st of July, is her birthday! So can we please please send all of our wishes & love to her? She's one of my best friends on wattpad, and it'd make me happy if she was happy on her birthday today.)