Chapter 18:Among the chaos

Arabella pov
It was like a moment frozen in time. The loud gunshot. The two bullets piercing the executioners skin. The executioners flying to the ground, spraying their blood everywhere. Until finally, someone screamed & the turmoil & hell was released. I watched from the execution stand with a confused look on my face.

"What....what just happened?"I asked to no one in particular.
Then, a lower Marine officer ran up to Sengoku, who was standing next to me.
"What the hell was that?!"Sakazuki yelled at the officer.
"A-admiral! We're under attack by the Revolutionary army!"

My eyes went wide, and I stared at the officer.

'W-what?! Why are they here?! I left them, they shouldn't be here!'

Sakazuki growled."Well do something to stop them from attacking! And damn well find out why the hell they're here! We're not having a repeat of two years ago!"
"Y-yes, admiral!"

I whimpered when Sakazuki grabbed a big fistful of my hair, and made me fave him. He smelt heavily of cigars, tobacco & ash. His eyes burned into my soul as he glared at me.

"You little piece of waste, you called them here, didn't you?!"
I hissed."I didn't! I don't even know why they would be here in the first place! Let me go you ass-town!"

I let out a noise between a whimper & a squeal as Sakazuki threw me to the ground like a ball. The cuffs were really digging into me now, it felt like my wrists would snap, considering the angle that I'm lying on is very uncomfortable. Sakazuki growled under his breath, muttering a 'beautiful' variety of vocabulary about me. I shakily got myself into a kneeling position, and stared out into the crowd.

And dear god, there was thousands of Revolutionaries out there. They were all fighting the Marines.

'Why are you all here? Get away, I don't want any of you to die! Please...get out of here!'

Then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw a flicker of oranges & yellows. I turned towards where the colours were coming from, and felt my jaw go slack when I saw him.

"Sabo..."I whispered.

He was fighting commanders & generals all by himself. He swatted then all away like they were flies, and set everything ablaze if things got tough. I watched with tear brimmed eyes as he sprang back & fourth at enemies, knocking them down with ease.

'There...thats him. Thats the man that I fell for. He's here...oh god I just wanna run up to him!'

I sniffed, and felt myself tearfully smile when Sabo finished off some guys, and was speeding towards the direction of the execution stand:towards the direction where I was. He was running like there was no tomorrow. Faintly, I could hear him yell:

"Give her back to me! I'm here to take back what is mine! Give Arabella back to me, you bastards!"

There was tears & a shadow over my eyes. I grit my teeth, and let myself cry tears of joy. Whimpering & sobbing, I looked out towards Sabo, and yelled out to him as loud as I could.

"SABO! I'M HERE! SABOOO!"I screamed.

Sabo pov
"SABO! I'M HERE! SABOOO!" Arabella screamed

As soon as I heard her voice, I ran even faster towards her.

'I'm coming, Arabella! We're all here for you! You may think that everyone is against you, but not everyone is. Koala is with you, Dragon-san is with you, Hack is with you, and I'm with you through everything!'

"ARABELLA! I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU URGENTLY! I'M COMING FOR YOU! WAIT FOR ME!" I yelled breathlessly.

(A/N:I'm gonna update soon! But at the moment, I'll just cut this one short since I don't want this story arc to end so soon. Don't worry, I will update! Till then, see ya!)