Chapter 58:Bye, family

Arabella pov
"Well.." Father started off as he boarded the submarine. "I sure hope that there's no hard feelings, right young man?"
Sabo nods. "No hard feelings, old man."

Father nods, and gave us a final wave before boarding the sub. I looked at Mother, who was already hugging Sabo like he's the last thing on earth.

"Oh my boy! It has been an absolute pleasure meeting you! I want to talk to you more! Oh but duty does call! Please, young man, marry my daughter!"
I both blush & sweatdrop. "Mother.."
She giggled. "Sorry, but he is just a dashing young man!"
"C-China you're making me blush!" Sabo said nervously.
"Sorry darling."

She turned to me, and we exchanged a hug. I could smell her sweet scent of honey, which brought me comfort. Mother pulled away, and tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"You've grown up so fast, my Bell. It is unbelievable to think that only a few years ago, you were just this tiny little thing.." Mother sighed sadly. "But! I am so happy that you've found yourself a very good looking boy!"

We looked at Sabo, who was talking to Val. He rubbed the back of his neck, and blushed lightly as Val was talking quickly about something. Mother & I looked at each other, and I giggled.

"Yes yes...he's a very handsome man. And he's a good man as well, personality wise, I mean."
Mother kissed my forehead. "I do wish we could talk more, but that Father of yours is going to become impatient if we don't board this submarine soon."

We quickly gave each other our farewells, and finally it was time for me to say goodbye to Val. She literally jumped into my arms, and hugged me tight.

"Take me to your base." She begged.
I giggled. "I wish you could come with us."
Val looked up at me with a grin. "Never mind, you've got Sabo over there." She nudge winked me. "And don't worry, I made sure that the next time I see you two, you're gonna be married & already have children."
I punched Val's arm. "Val!"
"What?! Don't tell me you haven't even given a thought about marrying that boy over there?! Come on, Ara!"

"Well...I've thought about it a couple of times..but-"
Val smiled. "Ara, if you're worried about Sabo, then he's happy. He loves you, you know? He loves you so much, I'm starting to think that its crazy."
I smiled softly. "Well if you put it like that...alright, I'll give it some more thought, okay?"
She squealed. "Oh yay! Now I better shoot before the parents go off without me!"

We quickly hugged each other, before Val jumped inside the submarine, and shut the door. Minutes later, the sub was under water, and swam off into the deep blue sea. Sabo wrapped a arm around me, and kissed my temple.

"Miss them already.." I sighed.
"Its okay, Ara. We'll see them again one day. I don't know if it'll be soon...but it will be one day." Sabo said encouragingly.

I turned to him. "So? What now?" I asked
"Well...seems like we might have to get back to the base. We've gone & finished signing our alliance contract."
I nod. "Yeah, okay. Lets do that then. But before we go, can you think of anything we need to buy?"
He shook his head. "Not that I can think of..lets go, m'lady."
I took his arm. "Yeah...lets go."

*timeskip*

We got back to the base later in the night, where we gave Dragon-san the alliance papers. He didn't ask any questions about what happened, and simply let us go to do our own thing.

When we were alone in my room, Sabo hugged me, and we laid down on my bed together. He was kissing up & down my body, while I ran my fingers through that soft hair of his.

"You seem to be in a good mood." I commented.
"I want my beautiful girlfriend to love me." He said to me.
"Well if its love you want, then it's love that you'll get back."

He hovered over my lips, before finally going in for a kiss. He cupped my face ever so gently, as if he was afraid I'd burn under his touch. Our kiss that we're sharing is passionate, gentle & loving. I hugged his body so that he couldn't escape from me. We pulled away, and he rested his head in the crook of my neck. His blonde hair tickled my face.

"You're cuddly!" He chuckled.
"No, you're cuddly!"
He pouts. "We're both cuddly!"
I giggled loudly, and pecked that blonde head of his. "You're absolutely right."