Chapter 14:She's gone?!?

*the next morning*

Sabo pov
I groaned as I woke up, a pounding head ache settling into my head. Cracking my eyes open, I saw that I wasn't in my room, and that I was lying on the ground in the commons, surrounded by people. Painfully, I sat up, and looked around.

'God, the whole place is trashed...I can hardly remember anything at all.'

I look over, and see Brienna, who had lipstick smeared all over her lips & rosy red cheeks. Her blond hair was a mess-no she was a whole mess, like everyone else in the room. As I stared at her, I myself couldn't understand why I was even hanging with her in the first place.

'Thats a question that can be answered later. Right now, I nee to get myself out of here.'

I quietly stood up, and realized I wasn't wearing any pants. In fact, now that I look around, everyone was half naked. Quietly sighing at myself, I searched the entire common room, and found them in the mini fridge in the small kitchen area. I put then back on, and left the room.

I went back to my bedroom, and had a a long relaxing shower filled with deep thoughts. As I expected, all of the thoughts were about the beautiful Arabella, and about how I could've just talked to her about my feelings.

But no, I decides to play the part as the jealous prick, and hung with another girl just to upset her.

'Yeah, real smooth Sabo. You're the real prick in your crack join world.'

After showering, and dressing myself up, I took some medicine to help me with my hangover. Soon, when I went out to check on everyone in the common room, everyone was starting to wake up. I sighed when I saw Koala with only half her dress on, revealing a white bra. I shook my head, and went over to her.

"Good, you're up."I said.
Koala groaned."Why didn't you wake me up?"
"I haven't seen you till now."I said."Do you know where Arabella is?"
"No...I haven't seen her since last night. Remember, she went to bed earlier so that she wouldn't get a hangover."Koala said tiredly.
"Okay, thanks. Oh, and, um...make sure to drink water & have a lot of rest, okay?"
Koala smiled with a dazed look."Thanks, Sabo-kun..."

I left Koala alone, and went over to Arabella's room. I breathed in some courage, and knocked on her door. At first, there was nothing to be heard on the other side. I knocked again.

"A-Arabella? Its me, Sabo. C-can I come in?"I stammered.

Silence.

'Hmm...she should be awake. She's always awake around about this time in the morning.'

I grabbed her door handle, and felt that something was wrong. I furrowed my eyebrow, and turned it, the door groaning upon my entrance.

But when I walked in, everything was empty. Her bed was made, and all if her belongings weren't there anymore.

"What the-where.."

'Where's Arabella?!'

There, on her bed, was a single note. I went straight over to the note, picked it up, and read it.

"To whom it may concern,

For those who have found this letter, I'm writing to say that I've already left the base, and that I'm carrying on with where I left off. I've left to find the Poneglyph, and once I've found it, I won't be coming back.

I'm sorry that I didn't get to say goodbye to anyone, but I had to leave. I shared plenty of beautiful memories with all of you, and I hope that we will meet again in the future.

As I said before, I'm sorry for this, but I am not coming back.

Sincerely,
Moonlight D Arabella

PS:Sabo, I'm sorry. I hope that there's no bad blood between us. But since there's a high chance that we'll never see each other again, I'll say it now:"You're the first person to ever make me feel the way I do towards you. You're so special to me, its crazy. Sabo....oh my darling Sabo, I love you."

The letter fell from my hands, and fluttered down to the ground. There were tears dripping out of my eyes like a kitchen sink. I laid myself down on her bed, and curled myself up in a ball. I closed my eyes, quietly crying about her.

'Oh god....I can still smell her scent from the bed, like she is still here.'

I let out a careful sob, and grit my teeth.

"How could I let this happen? The one woman that loved me is gone."

Third pov
Koala later found Sabo in Arabella's room, and the news about Arabella leaving the Revolutionary base. It was almost like Ace all over again. This time, it was someone that was really special to Sabo, someone that managed to slip in, and make him feel like he was on top of the world each day.

During the rest of the day, Sabo had isolated himself from everyone (which was coincidental since it was his day off today). He didn't want to talk to anyone for the time being. The only thing he wanted, was to just have Arabella back. He wanted her back desperately, but he doesn't know where she is, and only knows that she's out there somewhere...somewhere away from him.

'If only I talked to her earlier, instead of ignoring her completely that day...'

His wishes went up into the air, but they were never granted. It was like no one heard him. Not a single soul.

But then-

"Sabo! I'm coming in!"

Charging into his room, was Koala. She grabbed a hold of his jacket, and made him look at her.

"Now you listen to me! I'm upset as well that she's gone, but you have to get over it! Arabella isn't coming back, and she never will be! We're...we're not going to see her again."
"I know that..."Sabo said weakly
Koala's grip loosened.
"Koala-chan, I know that she's not coming back...its just.."

Sabo looked at the letter that was on his bed side table. Koala ket go of him, and read the letter. Koala's deep blue eyes went wide as she read through the PS of the letter. Sabo sighed as Koala looked at him.

"She....loved you?"She asked.
Sabo nodded."Yeah...and I love her back. But do you know whats worse? Is that I was too busy being jealous, that I completely ignored how she was feeling. I...I'm too late. I've failed her."