Chapter 75:Twins

*week timeskip*

Arabella pov
I woke up abruptly as I felt uncomfortable pains in my belly. I sat up from my bed, immediately waking up Sabo.

"You okay?"
I whimpered when the pain slowly intensified. "Oh god!"
"Arabella whats wrong?!"
"S-Sabo! Argh! I think...I think its happening!"
Sabo's eyes went wide. "Shit!"

Sabo threw himself out of bed, and shoved some clothes on him. He ran around the room, and used the Transponder snail to ring up the midwife & some other people in the doctors clinic. Sabo sat down with me, and was trying his best to keep me calm & breathing.

"Sabo!" I cried out painfully.
"Babe, I know it hurts, but hold on! The nurses are coming!"
"AAAGHHH!"

Sabo did his best to keep my mind off the pain, by getting either one of us to tell stories to each other. Eventually, I was riding in a wheelchair to the doctors clinic. Everyone was up & awake, doing their best to help me have a smooth & more organized birth.

Meanwhile, I sat on the hospital bed, in pain from the contractions I was currently having. Sabo stayed by my side the whole time, and did everything he could for me. Dragon-san & Koala were in the room as well, supporting me.

"Sabo," I whimpered. "I'm scared."
He kissed my forehead. "I know you are, but I promise you Bell," he smoothed our my hair as I let out more tears. "when the babies arrive, we can begin our life as a family! We can start thinking about the future." He smiled. "We can live our own way, and buy a house!"
"But...what about our jobs?! Amaya?! Everything?!"
"We can figure that out later! All I want right now...is you & our twins..I know that it will hurt, but it'll he worth it."

*10 hour timeskip*

I've been in labor for ten hours, and the pain just won't stop. Many times I've thought if I was ready. It's soon gotten to the point where I actually need to throw or hit something. So as of right now, there's millions of glass shards on the ceiling & in some furniture.

Then finally, it was time.

The doctors crowded around me, so that they could help me with birthing the babies.

"Okay, Arabella, I want you to give a big, hard push!" A doctor started.
"On the count of three....1, 2, 3!"

I pushed, letting out painful cries.

"Oh my god!" I yelled out. "Am I done?!"
"Trust me, Miss! It'll be over before you even know it!"
"You can do this, Arabella!" Sabo said encouragingly. "Do it for us!"

"3, 2, 1-and push!"

"AAAAGHHHH!"

I swear, all I can see is white. I grabbed a hold of Sabo's hand, and squeezed it as I did another powerful push. The doctors checked, and told me that they were starting to see one of the heads.

"You're doing great, Miss! You're one step closer!"
Sabo kissed my hand, despite the fact that his own hand was being crushed by mine. "You can do it! I believe in you!"
"I WANT THIS TO BE OVER!" I whined. "It hurts!"
"Babe, you're so close! Don't you ever forget about the other side of this goal!"
"I won't!"

Third pov
Arabella closed her eyes, as she mentally prepared herself for more pushing. With each push, she could feel both of the babies being stiffly dragged out of her. She just wanted the doctors to grab them, and get them out of her.

Then suddenly, a cry.

"Ah! Thats twin number one! Miss! Do one final push! And then you'll be done!"

As much as she wanted to hold her first twin, she did as she was told. She looked at Sabo, who kissed her hand.

"Do it..." He whispered.

"AAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHHHH!"

Silence.

Then finally, another cry followed.

Arabella laid there limply as the doctors whipped the twins away to wipe away the blood on them. Arabella panted, and thought that she didn't have any legs anymore, as they felt numb & sore.

"Here they are, Miss. Your twin girls."

The nurses gave one twin to Arabella, and the other to Sabo. Arabella started to tear up, as she stared down at her crying daughter. Even though she's just met her baby girl, Arabella thought that she's absolutely beautiful. Her finger caressed the baby's cheek, and could only feel smooth skin.

"Oh my god.." Sabo whimpered as he held the other twin close. "They're...so beautiful."
Arabella sniffed, and smiled. "Y-yeah! Oh my god..I love them. They're my babies!"

"Excuse me...but um..what are their names?" The nurse asked.
Sabo looked down at his twin. "This one is Regina...Moonlight D Regina."
Arabella looked down at the other nameless twin, and put on a beautiful smile.

"Well then...this one is named Vasilissa, Moonlight D Vasilissa."