Chapter 31:Summary

Third pov
For the next couple of days, people were being questioned about the drug incident. Many people including Arabella, Sabo & Brienna's workers were being questioned about everything.

"As it appears," Dragon-san started. "we've been told that Brienna had had a long history with drug use before she joined our ranks."
"Did we find out what drug she used on me?" Sabo asked.
"The test results showed that she had used was a mixture of Morphine & Heroin. She the Morphine from the hospital wing, while the Heroin was given to her at a island a few weeks back." Dragon explained.

'That freaking druggo!' Arabella thought bitterly.

"Whats going to happen to her now, Dragon-san?" Arabella asked.
"For now, we're keeping her locked up down in the cells. I'll later decide on what her fate shall be. Until then, just go back to normal, and carry on with your jobs. You're both dismissed."
Arabella & Sabo both bowed. "Thank you, Dragon-san."

They both left his office. Arabella felt relieved to hear the information she got from Dragon. The only thing she didn't know, was why? Why was Brienna with Sabo in the first place? Did he talk to her? How did Brienna know that Arabella wasn't with him?

"Sabo," Arabella called."can you remember what happened to you?"
Sabo stopped walking, and stared at his girlfriend."Sort of." He replied.
"C-can you tell me?"

Sabo nods, and gestured her to follow him. He lead her to a quiet corner in the common room. Arabella fixed them both up with a hot cup of Apple & Honey tea. He sipped the tea, then gently put it down onto the table.

"I called her in, because I wanted to talk to her about her behavior towards us. I tried talking to her, and as soon as I mentioned me & her not working out...she went nuts. The last thing I remembered, was her getting behind me, and sticking the needle into me. I lost all senses, and the final thing I saw, was her lying me down on the ground."

Underneath the table that they sat at, Arabella's hands were scrunching up her skirt. She stared down at her lap, and lightly bit her lip. Sabo's dark blue eyes softened as he stared at Arabella.

"She really is a physco, huh?" She mumbled, so that only he could hear her.
"I really should have talked to her earlier." Sabo ran a hand through his hair."And really, all of this is my fault."Just as Arabella was about to say something, he cut her off. "Don't try to object. Come on, you know that its true. I started it, just because I was jealous of that guy-what was his name? Kōshia? Yeah, him."
Arabella then chuckled. "But really, if you think about it, if it weren't for those two, we wouldn't be together."
Sabo sipped some more tea. "Well, if you put it like that....then I guess it wasn't such a bad thing in the end."
"Or well, what they did to us was horrible, but, it brought us together."

Sabo could feel himself smiling as Arabella finished off her tea. He watched her glossy black & blue hair move. Most people found her hair to be weird, but Sabo loved her hair. In his life, he's never seen such beautiful hair. Not only did it shine, but it was also very silky smooth. Gingerly, he reached over, and ran her hair through his finger tips. She smiled at Sabo, and giggled a little bit.

"What are you doing?" She asked with a chuckle.
"I just...love your hair." He mumbled."Its different to everybody else's. It shines, and its soft."
Arabella kissed his cheek."Your hair is like a kitty cat....I love cats."
"Meow!"
Arabella giggled, and hugged Sabo."My kitty cat! Nyah!"

(A/N:Just a short chapter on what's happened to Brienna for now. Just saying, I won't be able to update as much as I used to, since my friend has flown down to stay at my place for a week before school starts back up, so I'll be busy with her. But! I'll try to do small updates or something. Until then...see ya guys! Be back soon!)