Chapter 1

Once Upon a Time...

Once Upon a Time, there was a girl named Emma Swan.

Emma was a pretty blonde girl who happened to be an orphan. She didn't have a clue as to who her parents were, all she knew was that she was left on the edge of the road, only a baby.

But years later on her twenty-eighth birthday, a young boy around the age of eleven arrived at her door claiming to be the baby she gave up for adoption 11 years ago.

The boy, Henry Mills, convinced Emma to return to a small town called Storybrooke, hidden in the deep state of Maine. He had big plans for her.

Henry knew of Emma's past. He knew she was the forgotten princess Snow White and Prince Charming gave up years ago due to a curse set by the Evil Queen, Regina. The Evil Queen had intended to transport the entire kingdom to the Land Without Magic.

And she succeeded.

The curse took away everyone's memories, replacing them with new ones. The people were frozen in time in Storybrooke. Nobody had aged for 28 years. Nobody could leave nor enter the town. And nobody could remember their past.

Except for the Queen herself, who was now Madam Mayor of Storybrooke.

But there was a prophecy made by the dark Rumpelstiltskin, right before the damage the Evil Queen made occurred. It was said that on her twenty-eighth birthday, the Savior would return and save everyone. She would break the curse and help the citizens get their happy endings.

Henry succeeded in helping Emma break the curse and magic had returned to the small town once again, courtesy of Rumpelstiltskin himself.

And as time went by, many things around the town changed. Mary 'Snow' Margaret and David Nolan have been trying to get things back to the way they once were, Emma had mixed feelings about the newest townie, Killian Jones, a.k.a Captain Hook, and Henry had to deal with the fact that his biological father was in town again.

It made Emma's life a living hell.

With her ex-boyfriend Neal/ Baelfire in town after he found out he had a son (Henry Mills) and Neal trying his best to avoid his father (Rumpelstiltskin) who had also given him up at an early age, Emma tried to conceal her feelings as best as she possibly could. 

After Emma had deep suspicions about Tamera (Neal's fiance), her hunch was proven correct when she and a stranger, Greg, kidnapped Henry and took him to another realm known as Neverland.

And who was behind the entire plan?

Peter Pan, of course.

And what exactly did he want?

Henry's heart, duh.

Why exactly?

Because Henry had the heart of the truest believer.

But why did he want the heart of the truest believer?

To become immortal and have immense power.

Due to some, uh, difficulties... Peter Pan failed to receive the heart. He had a backup plan though, and the Storybrooke citizens didn't think he would actually go through it and be able to complete his plan. But a small twist of events happened.

He managed to succeed.

Peter Pan had found the previous curse Regina had used to create Storybrooke and had altered it to become the curse he wanted.

And so here in Maine was the New Neverland.

Evelina Frost was not prepared for her adventure to come.