Chapter 49

Jeg Savner Deg

The bitter cold wind scarred against the dark sky. The snowflakes that traveled from the sky above blended in with the Aurora borealis. Every flake that sliced through the air twinkled and sparkled with the full moon. The sky was full of stars, and it glittered the beautiful scenery. It was a lovely horizon, but not everyone could understand the meaning behind the cold season. Winter was the bringer of death. It destroyed life as it got stronger, and it fed off of the light the sun radiated.

The six feet of powdery snow squished with every step the girl took.
The constant snow that melted under her feet sunk into her shoes, and it made her shoes watery and gross.

It disgusted Evelina.

The young girl squinted her eyes as she struggled to walk through the snow. She constantly used her powers to clear a path for herself through but the snow came down harder than she managed to clear it with her powers.

"Snow... Of course snow... It's moments like these when I wish I had sand powers or something..." Evelina mumbled nonsense to herself. Of course, the young Frost didn't feel the cold hit against her. She was thankful for her immuness against the ice. Evelina's stomach began to growl of hunger. She groaned loudly and reached into the bag she had strapped to her back.

Before she had left the North Pole, she had packed and saved a lot of the food and water North had left her outside her room. Evelina pulled out the bag of cookies and began to search for her favourite cookie. The sugar cookies with the blue icing. She found two and ate them. Evelina moaned with pleasure when the flavor spread through her mouth. She hadn't been eating well for the last couple days. The cookies were the best things she had consumed in the last week.

Evelina squealed when the wind nearly toppled her over. Her hair had dissolved from her usual French braid. Her now loose hair twirled in the wind and her platinum blonde hair constantly got into her mouth. She spit it out and gagged.

"Gross." She mumbled and groaned.

Evelina kicked her legs up and she stepped through the snow.

"There has got to be a better way to do this."

~

Felix had gathered all of the Lost Boys at City Hall. They were preparing to leave New Neverland for good. Of course, since Peter Pan wasn't in the best of moods to do any work, Felix and Sebastian were both in charge.

"Slightly?" Felix read off the clipboard he held.

"Here." Felix nodded when he saw the tall boy and checked off the box next to Slightly's name.

"Rufio?"

"Over here."

"Tootles?"

"Here." Felix looked up to their youngest Lost Boy and he nodded.

"Make sure you don't forget your teddy bear, Tootles." Felix reminded him before returning to call out names.

"Nibbs?"

"Present."

"T.T?"

"Yeah?"

"Twins?"

"..."

"The Twins?" Felix repeated and looked up from the list of names. A response never came from either of the two twins and Felix frowned.

"Where the hell are the Twins?"

"Over here. Sorry." A call came out from the enterence of the hall. Felix peered up to see the two twins running in and he glared at them for being late.

"Whatever." Felix continued the list of names and when he finished he looked over everyone one last time, and he began to speak.

"We will travel back to Neverland. Stick together, gather your things tightly, make sure you jump properly, because if you land on a rock on the other side and break a leg, I will not care." Felix said and guided the boys out to the gardens.

The boys aligned themselves and Felix turned to Sebastian that stood not too far.

"You have the left over Pixie Dust?" Felix questioned and Bash nodded.

"Yes." Bash responded.

"Ok. When you find Evelina, head to the second star to the right and straight on til morning. You should find Neverland easily. You have Pixie Dust to last you a year. Use it to find her." Felix said and Bash nodded. Felix nodded back awkwardly and turned away. But before Felix started the magic of the hat, he turned back to Bash and smiled.

"And here. This ought to help you." The blond boy then handed Sebastian the snowflake Pan had on display on his desk. It was still in its crystal glass case and it slight hovered with magic.

"Thanks Felix." Sebastian said and took it gently in his hands. The boy shook hands with Felix before he backed away. Felix pulled Peter with him and made him stand next to him as Felix prepared to open the portals.

Bash watched as Felix threw the hat and gave it a slight spin. The hat picked up speed and the portal opened.

"One after the other! And wait in the mirror room!" Felix commanded and watched as one by one, the Lost Boys jumped into the hat. The last one was Felix and Pan. Felix didn't think twice before he pushed Pan into the portal, and threw in his stuff afterwards. Felix gave his friend one last glance before he jumped in.

"Good luck, Bash!"

~

"They're just gone?" David asked, not believing that the Lost Boys and Pan just got up and left Storybrooke. The Charmings and the rest of the group were at City Hall, in the mayors office.

It was about a week since the citizens of Storybrooke had seen any of the Lost Boys causing havoc around town, and the father of Hansal and Gretel brought the issue up to the Charmings. They immediatly investigated City Hall and they noticed all of Pan's things were missing, and everything was back to how Regina's office looked before Pan attacked.

Emma gave a loud sigh and looked at her parents.

"I guess they're gone."

~

Sebastian the Lost Boy finally gathered up his courage and clucthed onto the bag even tighter. He had give himself many inner couragous motivational speeches to convince himself to cross the town line. Sebastian had no idea where to even start looking for the young girl. But he did know what his mission was.

Find Evelina Frost and return him to Peter Pan, before he went crazy and destroyed Neverland again.

Sebastian suddenly realized how terrible the whole trip was going to be.

But nonetheless he crossed the town line and officially entered the Land Without Magic. He breathed loudly once the protected magical barrier that separated Storybrooke from everyone else washed over him one last time.

And he began to blindly walk further away from the town he and his clan had taken over.

~

Evelina pulled the cloak she had around her closer to her small body. The small Frostling still hadn't found any type of socialization.

Evelina had never felt so tired in her life. She had found a little cabin in the middle of no where and she had been too afraid to leave. Too afriad she would die in the hands of her own blood, the ice and snow.

Evelina cuddled closer to the blanket she had found in the old cabin, and tried to soothe her own emotions.

She began to think of the boy who had stolen her heart. The boy who had shown her the world. The boy who she was going to fight for. The boy who helped her discover the truth, and who had held her close when she hit rock bottom.

"Peter Pan, du har ingen anelse om hvor mye jeg savner deg."

*unedited*

Epilogue will be posted tomorrow.

HAPPY FORTH OF JULY 🇺🇸🎆🎇🇺🇸