Chapter 44

All Pan Ever Wanted

Peter Pan searched frantically for the magical hat that was going to take him and his true love away from the horrid people that wanted to separate them. Pan felt something different whenever he was around Evelina Frost. It was a good different feeling. He didn't plan on ever letting that feeling go. Pan was going to clutch onto that feeling for as long as he could.

When Pan did find Jefferson's Hat, he sighed in relief. He grabbed a satchel that he had filled with a couple of things he and Evelina might need on their time away. He looked around the Sorcerer's home once more. He remembered to grab the last of the pixie dust and a couple of books filled with facts on Neverland and he placed them in the bag.

"I believe that's it," Pan whispered softly. He smiled subconsciously as he remembered Evelina's beautiful face. Her radiant smile, her flawless hair, her picture perfect figure. Everything about Evelina was perfect in his mind.
He couldn't get the girl out of his mind.

Peter Pan then headed out. He shut the door behind him and immediately began walking towards City Hall. As he walked, the only thing clouding his mind was the thought of once again kissing Evelina's soft, plump lips. He began to walk even faster.

~

Rumpelstiltskin placed Pandora's Box before the Charming family and their friends. Hook poked the box and Rumple smacked his hand away before glaring at the pirate.

"She's in there?" David questioned and Rumple nodded.

"Yes. Put up quite a fight she did," Rumple said and pushed the box towards Jack Frost. Jack picked it up carefully and held it tight. He had his daughter safe in his arms. Jack then realized their was no point for him to stay any longer in Storybrooke. He had everything he had come for, and he knew North was waiting for him to return home.

"I guess we must be on our way now," Jack mumbled and began his farewells with Emma, Regina, and Snow. As the guardian thanked them for everything they had done to keep his daughter safe, Henry was dealing with internal emotions.

He had a secret to tell. A secret that he knew he had to spill before Jack Frost left with Evelina. The blood letter that the family had struggled to unreel had done its job and had revealed its secrets to Henry. And now he had to pass it along. Although he would have preferred to tell Evelina, it seemed like he had no choice but to tell Jack instead. Henry knew he simply couldn't put it in words. Nobody, especially the Frost family, would be able to wrap their heads around such a secret. Henry decided to leave everything to the letter, and hoped Evelina would be able to cope with it.

After Jack had finally said enough, he turned to say his good byes to Henry, but the boy was missing. Jack didn't think much of it and said his last goodbyes before stepping out of the mayor's mansion. He took a deep breath before slowly floating up, towards the dark night sky. But he was soon stopped by a voice.

"Jack!"

The Guardian of Fun turned to see the little boy who he hadn't bid bye. Jack landed back on the ground.

"Henry. Where were you? I have to go." Jack said, needing to leave as soon as possible. Henry shook his head and dug into his pockets. He brought out two envelopes both now sealed and addressed to Evelina. Henry shoved them into Jack's hands.

"Do not open them. They are for Evelina and Evelina alone. Give them to her as soon as possible. Tell her they're from me, please." Henry instructed and Jack smiled sadly, knowing how hard it must be for Henry to say goodbye to his friend.

"You have my word, Henry Mills." Jack reassured him and the boy nodded.

Henry walked back inside the house once again. He hoped the letter would give some closure to the young girl.

Jack turned and looked up to the full moon that shone down on him. Jack knew it was the Man in the Moon, either scolding him or giving advice. Jack could never tell if it was one or the other.

He turned to the north and cleared his throat, before slightly bending his knees and getting ready to take flight.

"Wind! Take me home!" Jack said clearly, and the wind happily obliged. The wind picked him up and began guiding him back home.

Back to the North Pole.

And out of Storybrooke.

For good.

~

Peter stood in front of City Hall, instantly knowing something was wrong. His face was scrunched up in pure concern. As he made his way inside, his walk was full of purpose. Once he opened the door to his office, he expected to find Evelina throwing herself at him. To have her lavender scented hair surround him because she had let her hair flow instead of having it in her usual braid. To have her kiss his face constantly because she missed him, even if he wasn't gone for long. To have Sebastian and his best friend, Felix, tease him because they were simply jealous Pan had the most wonderful girl in his arms. To take over the world with his lovely queen at his side.

That was all Pan wanted. He didn't want much.

But as he stepped into the office, he didn't feel the cool touch of his girl. He felt nothing. Pan looked around with a confused face. His eyes landed on Sebastian and Felix, the two lost boys that were just regaining consciousness. Pan's face was filled with anger and flare.

"Where is she?!" He screamed loudly and Sebastian stumbled at the sound of his voice. Bash groaned when he hit his head against the small table.

Pan was not amused.

"I repeat, WHERE IS SHE?!" Pan yelled once more. Sebastian looked up for a slight second before saying one word.

"Rumpelstiltskin."

And the poor boy blacked out once again.

All Pan could see was red. His mind was not in a sane stage. All he felt was rage. His magic was now out of control. Magic spewed from his palms. The sparks of magic surrounded him as he turned around slowly and walked out of his office. His usual forest green eyes slowly turned pitch black with every step he took and he found himself making his way deeper into town.

Pan growled under his breath as he prepared to kill anyone who stood in his path.

"Say your prayers, Dark One. You won't live long enough to write a will."

*unedited*

How amazing are you all?!😄

His Weakness has reached 70k! How great is that?! I'm so honoured and happy!

So naturally as a gift, this chapter was written.

Btw, I didn't even notice this story is almost at the end of the line. I can't say specifically how many chapters are left, but I do know we are way past the halfway point.

We are almost there people!

Love ya!

{There's a Pan gif ⬆⬇⬅➡↗↖↘↙ ( I don't know where the gif is specifically but ya know... Follow the many arrows...) It's when he found out his poor Evelina was taken from him. He's so cute when he's about to go kill someone, isn't he 😁 j.k... Or am I?}