Chapter 29

Snowman Problems

The Neverland island was in a state of panic. It was chaotic at the moment. The mermaids sensed the disturbance in the air and took it as a sign to flee. Lightening and thunder crackled over the island as a storm began to brew in quickly. The birds flew for their lives, and all the trees swayed with the howling wind. The ocean waves were heavily crashing against the white beachy sands and were slowly destroying away at the island. Neverland was slowly destroying itself.

Of course, Peter Pan was the one behind it.

Not even moments ago, Peter Pan had woken up to a clear headache, and a missing Evelina. The magical hat was gone as well. To say he was furious was an understatement.

This boy saw pure red.

He couldn't stop his screams as he quickly made his way to the edge of the island where they had both first arrived. He searched his bag for the bottle of pixie dust he had taken, only to find it missing as well.

Although he was in an angry state of mind, he did deem Evelina clever for taking away the magical dust.

He then made his way over to the east side of the island, where he knew he could collect some more pixie dust.

Because Pixie Hollow is where it first came from of course.

~

Evelina's feet began to ache something bad.

She never thought a walk down a mountain would show her how out of shape she was. She panted heavily as she leaned against a tree in attempts to calm her racing heart.

"I have... to get... to the... castle..." She panted between breaths to herself. She was her own motivation at the moment and she didn't think she was doing such a good job.

Evelina pushed her thoughts aside and continued her travel.

She pushed through the snow and frowned. She wished she could use her powers, but she was too afraid someone would see her. Evelina decided to take one for herself and just suffer.

Evelina, although was in a forgein land, couldn't help but feel at home. Something just clicked inside of her. It told her she was home. Of course, she knew why she felt like that. She knew her body and even powers had awakened stronger now that she was in her native land.

Evelina was in Arendelle.

Where the power of the ice was impeccably born.

Evelina admired her surroundings. She found herself in a small clearing that although was small, was beautiful. Small threads of crystalized beads hung down from the branches of the trees. And the lake that was completely frozen, waited for someone to skate on it. Evelina guessed it was halfway through winter if there was still snow up in the mountains. Evelina also noticed a small pile of yellow snow nearby but she didn't notice the thing that had joined her.

"I know what you're thinking, and take it from me, it does NOT taste like lemon ice cream, believe me." The voice said with a small giggle at the end. Evelina screamed and tripped over her own feet. As she looked around for the source of the voice, she couldn't believe what she saw.

A full on, talking snowman.

He had a crooked body, but was well enough to move, had a carrot for a nose, and sticks for arms. He had a goofy smile as he stared at Evelina.

"Hi, I'm Olaf, and I like warm hugs!" He said and extended his arms out wide, expecting a hug.

But all he got in return was a kick to the head and another loud scream.