Chapter 47

Two Weeks

Weeks had already passed. Two to be exact. In those two horrid weeks, Pan had come to a conclusion that he was never going to get his Evelina back. And with that said conclusion, Pan had given up on life. New Neverland was destroying itself slowly. The town was connected to Pan, and since Peter was in a terrible faze, and he no longer cared about his kingdom, the town was fading away, just like the life Pan had.

Peter Pan spent his days in his office, laying on the floor, isolated from everyone else. Felix constantly tried to coax Peter out of his office, but he had no success. Pan groaned as he laid there.

"You have to get out and do stuff. Or at least take a shower." Felix said one afternoon when he walked into the office. His best friend was were he had left him, on the floor. Pan gave a groan. He didn't even move. Felix sighed. The Lost Boy walked over to his friend and peered down at him.

Pan had never looked worse. His eyes were dark and rimmed with red, his clothes had stains of god knows what, and they were wrinkled terribly.

"Nooo..." Pan frowned and Felix sighed again. Felix watched as Pan rolled over and was on his stomach. He continued to watch his friend crawl across the floor and Pan curled up into a ball under his desk.

Felix was horrified at his friends behavior.

"Pan, get out from under there." Felix growled but all Pan did in return was groan.

"How's he doing?" Sebastian asked as he walked in through the door with many bags on his arms. Felix shook his head.

"Horrible." Felix simply said and Sebastian sighed. He placed the bags down. All were filled with food and snacks. Bash searched through the bags in hopes to find a chocolate bar and once he did he walked over to Pan.

"Hey buddy." Bash said childishly and shoved the candy into Pan's face.

"Want a chocolate bar?" Sebastian continued. Pan didn't even stir.

Sebastian shrugged and began to eat the candy bar.

"Well if you don't want it..." He mumbled and swallowed the last bite.

Peter Pan wasn't himself. The two lost boys watched as their leader crawled out from under the desk again but this time, Pan shimmied to the couch that was in the office. Pan's muffled groan was all that was heard and some incoherent words.

"What are we going to do?" Felix mumbled to his friend and Bash shrugged.

"There really isn't much we can do. He'll only get worse as time goes by." He said and sighed. Sebastian then motioned to Felix to step out of the office. The blond boy followed. Bash lowered his voice before speaking.

"We have to track her down. The town is slowly destroying itself, Felix. At this rate there won't be a town left for him to rule." Sebastian informed and Felix nodded. He rubbed his face before looking to his friend.

"Out best hope is to return to Neverland. The real Neverland." Felix mumbled and Bash nodded.

"But the island was destroying itself. Pan was dying, he returns for too long, he and the island will die." Bash said. Felix knew he was right. But he also remembered that Pan had something he had hidden away the moment they had arrived to Storybrooke.

"Keep a secret, Bash. When we arrived here to Storybrooke, Pan went looking for something called the Elixer of Life. It has the power to grant immortality to anyone. Powerful stuff, lad. If we can find wherever Pan hid it away, we can omce again connect Pan to the island, and save the original Neverland. And we can go back." Felox ecplained and Bash grew a grin.

"Excellent. But what about Storybrooke? Do we just leave it or somehow fix it?" Sebastian asked and Felix scoffed.

"Leave it to those disgusting Charmings. I'm sure they'll find a way."

~

North frowned when Jack Frost returned from his little trip. The guardian had been missing for two weeks, leaving Evelina in the care of North. North had been leaving food and water at Evelina's door step. For one week, North noticed food missing, but lately, Evelina hadn't even come out of her room for water. It was beginning to concern North but she had locked the door. And he didn't want to invade on her privacy and personal space.

"Back so soon?" North said sarcastically as he continued to prick away at a block of ice he was forming into a choo choo train. Jack flew over to North, casually freezing an elf on his way.

"I was in Arendelle." Jack said and this time, it did get North's attention. North looked up.

"You should have taken the girl." North mumbled and Jack shook his head.

"She isn't ready... I'm not ready. It's too much for me to deal with, North." Jack said. It was alot for Jack to even speak of the situation he had found himself with, so in order to distract himself, he waved his staff around and created little bits of frost and snowflakes.

North gave him a deadly glare.

"Go talk to your daughter. Now, Jack." North commanded. Jack stopped playing with his magic and gave a sigh.

"Do I have to-"

"NOW JACK!" North's voice boomed and Jack quickly flew away to his daughter's room. Jack ruffled his hair and cleared his throat. He prepared himself. Jack had no idea what he was going to say to his little girl, but he knew he had to speak with her.

So Jack gathered up the last of his courage, and knocked on the blue painted door. As he waited for a response, Jack examimed the door. Sloppy, faded snowflakes were displayed on the door and Jack smiled. He remembered when Evelina was six she had wanted to paint little smowflake designs on her door. She wasn't the best of artists when she was younger. He remembered sitting with his little girl as the two painted away all afternoon and ended up with blue hands for days. Jack cherished the memory.

Jack snapped back into reality when he realized Evelina hadn't opened the door. He knocked again.

"Evie? Open the door. We have to talk, snowflake." Jack whispered softly. He waited again. No response. Jack finally grew annoyed.

"Open the door Evelina, come on, this isn't funny." Still, Evelina didn't answer.p

"Evelina Iris Frost, open this bloody door now!" Jack snapped finally losing his cool. When she didn't open the door, Jack grew furious and aimed his staff to the door. With the power of ice, Jack destroyed the door and rushed inside. Jack Frost was getting ready to snap at his daughter for being such a pain in the ass but what he saw was much worse.

Jack saw an empty room.

And an open window.

And his daughter was nowhere to be seen.

*unedited*

3 more chapters until the end...