Chapter One

"Get your lazy, good for nothing ass down here right now," I heard my oh so wonderful sister call for me.

I quickly got up from the worn out mattress, and went into the tiny little bathroom to do my business. Then I quickly got dressed into a huge worn out and stained sweatshirt and a ripped up leggings. I then tucked in my long, ebony hair beneath my beanie.

I no longer wear my hair down because they yank it or even sometimes strangle me with it. They find all sorts of ways to come up with torture for me. What did I do to deserve this?

I rapidly made my way from the attic or my room, to the kitchen. 

My wonderful sister was sitting on the counter top, observing her nails. As soon as she saw me, she hopped of the counter and speedily came in front of me, giving me a slap across the face, that made my head turn left from the impact.

"Where's my breakfast, you pig," She snapped at me.  I didn't respond. "Oh, that's right, you're mute,"She said as if she had forgotten I didn't talk.

"Hurry up make us breakfast or you will be punished," She said while punching me in the stomach.

As soon as she said that some members of the pack came into the kitchen looking at us. I quickly began making them breakfast. Why couldn't they make themselves breakfast. The Moon Goddess blessed them with two hands.

xoxoxoxo

After everyone was done eating, I quickly cleaned up their messes before I get myself in trouble in taking to much time to clean up. They all left for school, but me, oh no, they say I am to idiotic and won't understand anything, so I'm stuck cleaning up the entire pack house. At least I won't have to see their disgusting faces until they return.

So  hey there dear readers. How are you liking the story so far? Comment what you think about it. Anyways See Ya.  :)