Chapter Twenty

Naeva's Outfit ^^^^^

Naeva's Point of View

I was sleeping peacefully, until I felt someone jump on me with all their weight. Slowly I opened my eyes to see Asia on top of me, smiling like the Cheshire Cat. While grumbling. I pushed her off me, which resulted in her falling off the bed.

"Why did you wake me up so early," I grumbled while getting up, and looking for Amara.

"Training, silly. Oh and Amara went with Jake already," she said, noticing me looking around.

"She actually went with him?" I asked unsure.

"Yeah, she just followed him really, but hurry up get ready!" She yelled at me. "You wouldn't want to miss the chance of seeing your old pack members get kicked in the ass."

With spending a lot of time together, she has crawled out of her shell and now says whatever is on her mind. I'm such a great role model.

I went to take a shower and do everything necessary, then got dressed.

"Trying to impress someone?" Asia winked at me, while grabbing my hand, and basically dragging me out of the room. 

Why is she in a rush? 

When we arrived, training had already began. How long did I sleep? 

"Why are you here?" A voice I knew to well said.

There behind me was Rain, and her so called friends. I honestly don't get it, they pretend to be friends, then gossip about each other behind the other ones back. I will never understand how this works.

"Maybe the fat cow is trying to lose some weight," one of her friends said, while they laughed.

"Well then, I rather be fat than look like you. I mean, you're so skinny, even a walking stick has more meat than you," I retorted.

Right now, everyone had gathered around us.

" You don't even deserve to be called a werewolf, seeing as you have no wolf," Rain said, while stepping to the front of her friends, while smirking.

"Well then, I'm glad I'm not the same species as you after all," I said, with a smirk of my own.

"You slut!"She yelled.

"You call me a slut, when you are just like the supermarket."

"And how so?" She asked placing her hands on hips.

"Your legs slide open for every male species that walks by," I said while smirking at her.

She was about to hit me when Blake held her back. 

"The perfect Alpha and Luna you could ever wish for," I said in a sing song voice.

I was about to say something else when Cathy, my supposed to be adopted mother said," That's enough daughter."

I let out a dry, humorless laugh," Daughter! I am no daughter of yours, you witch."

Drew, her husband, was mad. Well more like furious.

"You will not talk to your mother like this. You should be happy we adopted your sorry ass, instead of leaving you there to die. You ungrateful bitch!" He yelled at me.

"Neither of you are my parents, and for your information, I never asked you to adopt me. If you really didn't want me, why adopt me! Huh?" I was beyond mad with this whole pack. 

Jake quickly brought Amara to me, while telling me to calm down. I held Amara tightly, while she placed her hands on my head. She was feeding off of my anger, which calmed me down. 

"So she really is your daughter?" I heard Blake's angry voice.

The people from my old pack was all confused and surprised, while Magnus eyed me suspiciously. 

"Yes" was all I said.

"So you really are a slut?" I heard Rain's awful voice. 

'That's it. Bitch going down!' Mariana growled in my head. Before I could stop her, she dropped Amara and flew at Rain.

Hey Guys! How are you doing? Is the story good or bad? Feel free to leave your opinions and suggestions in the comments section below.

Anyways, thank you guys for taking the time to read my book and vote on it. It is greatly appreciated. 6k views, AHH! 

Anyways gotta go. Bye. Luv yall. Mwah :)