Chapter Thirty Three

Naeva's Point of View

I was walking angrily over to the training room to find Damien. People were staring at me as if I was mad, but I didn't care, as long as they stayed out of my way, everything will be okay.

When I reached the training room, I swung the door open with such force, I thought that it would break, but luckily it didn't.

"Damien! Where the hell are you!?" I screamed, as I began searching for him. The few persons that were training stopped what they were doing and looked at me. " Unless you can tell me where Damien is, mind your own business!" I yelled at them, making them instantly go back to their work out.

I scanned the place, but didn't see him, so I decided to sniff him out, since he is a demon. I followed his scent to a little corner, right at the back of the room, some of the lockers were.

"I know you're there, so just come out," I said, while impatiently tapping my foot. 

Slowly, he somehow, had crawled into one of the drawers in the locker. When he was finally out of it, I grabbed him by the ear and pulled him out of the training room, until we were under the shade of some trees.

"You have some explaining to do about you and Asia. So what the heck is going on, because if you break her heart, I'm going to break your ass," I said seriously, as I let go of his ear.

"I don't think she wants to be with me now that she knows I am a demon. I mean, we are the exact opposites, it would never work out," he said, while looking away.

"Yes it will work out. Opposites attract and you two are mates for a reason, so you better man up and look after my best friend." I looked him dead in the eyes. 

"I will. I love her with all my heart," his words were full of sincerity.

"I know you will, but I didn't know you had a heart," I chuckled.

"I always had one, Regina," he said with a smirk. I hated being called Regina.

"Well now that we're best friends again, piggy back ride!" I said while jumping on his back. He almost fell, but he found his balance. 

"Get off of me Regina!" He yelled, as he tried to throw me off, but I tightened my grip on him. 

When he saw that I was not falling off, he began running in the direction towards the pool. Oh no. 

People were getting out of our way when they saw Damien bolting towards the pool while I yelled," How ya like me now, bitches!" 

Before I even knew what happened, Damien jumped into the pool, before I had time to jump off of him.

And that is how I spent the rest of the time, just splashing around with Damien and disturbing the persons that were there.

Hey guys! How is your day? How do you like this story so far? Feel free to leave any suggestions to make this story better, or your opinions in the comments section below. I hope you guys like this story.

In case you are wondering why she hates being called Regina, it is because Regina  means the queen in Latin and Egyptian.

Anyways, bye...Have a wonderful day or night wherever you may be... :)