Chapter Thirty Part Two

Naeva's Point of View

Damien!  Oh hell no. 

"Hello there bestie," Damien smirked, as he looked me directly in the eyes. Wait, I know these blue eyes. Is it really him. 

'Of course it's him,' Amara said in my mind. I could tell she was rolling her eyes at me.

"Wait you guys know each other?" I heard Asia's voice from behind me. 

"He was my best friend from Hell." I heard everyone gasp. They all had looks of confusion, surprise and a few even had hatred. 

"Guessing the cats out the bag now," Damien smirked. I will rip you apart when this mess is done Damien. He instantly stopped smirking since he could read minds.

"Someone explain this shit to me!" Rain and Blake yelled at the same time. I guess all the that time being mates they are getting more a like. They're a great match after all.

"Guys meet Samuel, my mate," I said, while looking at everyone's facial expressions. I just wanted to burst out laughing when I saw Blake's face, but I managed to hold it in.

"You're my mate, no one else!" Blake looked like he was about to blow. Someone needs anger management classes it looks like.

"Hold up there, I am not your mate. You rejected me, remember. It seems your memory needs refreshing. Maybe a slap will get it working properly." I could feel Amara trying to get control. I wonder where Mariana is, haven't heard her for quite some time.

"You was mine first, and so it shall remain." Blake was walking very slowly towards me.

"But Blakey, what about me," Rain was fake crying. I just want to slap her so bad.

"Go find your own real mate. I'm done with you." His wolf was in control now. Oh things are getting so much better now. Rain ran off to somewhere with her parents and group of friends running after her, while calling her name.

"I think it's time you tell them," Sam said, while going to take a seat as if this was his place, but I guess he's right.

"Everyone who wants to listen, take a seat and be quiet. Anyone interrupts and I stop."

Persons exchanged looks before taking a seat or standing up somewhere.

"Okay, now it all started here."

End of chapter thirty part two.

Hey guys! I hoped you liked part one and two. I'm so excited to find out this twisted and crazy life of Naeva. Anyways gotta go. Bye lovelies:)