Chapter Thirty Five

Naeva's Point of View

Today was the day that Samuel and I were returning to the Underworld.

Damien had chosen to stay here with Asia seeing as they are mates and all that.

I had given him a second speech about what happens to him if he broke my best friend's heart, before giving him a hug.

Asia and I had spent the whole day together yesterday doing all our favourite things together as our way of saying goodbye. I would miss her a lot.

I had searched for Naida everywhere, but never found her, so I told everyone else goodbye.

Right now, I had just finished packing the last of my clothes, although Samuel offered to do so, but I already know he will make my less revealing clothes stripper attire.

When I was done, I carried them to the front door and placed them down.

"It's about time the bitch was gone, trying to steal my man," I heard Rain saying from the staircase.

"The only bitch here is you, so get your facts right sweetie and how can I steal something of yours if it doesn't belong to you?" I replied, while turning around to face her.

She was wearing a very short and tight, black leather dress, with a pair of shiny black high heels.

Her hair was let down, and like always, had on way to much makeup, which was covering her actual beauty.

"Do you know you look like a clown with all that makeup on?" I asked her, while the door swung open.

"Ready to go Regina or am I interrupting something?" Samuel asked, while grabbing my luggage.

"Oh, I was just saying goodbye to my loving and caring adopted sister," I replied, sarcasm pouring out my mouth.

I still can't understand why I didn't kill her before, so she should consider herself lucky for being able to stand here.

"Whatever," Rain said, as she walked past us and out the door to go meet her friends that were calling her.

"So how are we going to get there?" I said, turning my attention back to Samuel.

"Teleportation," he smirked. "Take my hand," he said, while stretching his free arm towards me.

As I took his hand, Naeva came rushing down the stairs.

"Wait! I have something to tell you!" She yelled, but it was too late. I was already teleported to the Underworld.

What did she want to tell me?

Niada's Point of View

It was too late. She had already gone back. If only I had told her right way when we were young, all of this could have been avoided.

Hey guys! How are you guys doing? I hope you all like this story.
Since it's coming to an end, feel free to ask me some questions you wanted answered.

Anyways, see you guys. Bye :)