Chapter Twenty Four

Naeva's Point of View

I was consumed in darkness, trying to find a way out seemed impossible. No matter where I looked, there was no light in sight. I was ready to give in to darkness, to be one with it, losing all hope, when I heard her voice. Her sweet, kind, innocent voice was calling out to me. She wanted to tell me something, but I couldn't make out what she was saying. Her voice was slowly fading away. The last thing I heard her say was," I will see you soon."

I instantly woke up after her voice faded away. She's alive! I couldn't believe it. She had survived after all those years. I was beyond over joyed.

In case you are wondering why I am acting so, or thinking it was just a dream, you are wrong, it's not just a dream, but much more. When I was younger, I would rarely have dreams, but when I did, they would come true. My mother had explained to me that I was gifted with many talents, like seeing bits of the future. If only I had saw what was coming, but it is all in the past now.

I'm going to see her soon. She is alive and breathing. These were the only things that were on my mind.

"Good afternoon sleeping beauty. Thought you would have never woken up," Amara said, while placing the book she was currently reading on the bedside table.

"What time is it?" I yawned. My eyes were still full with sleep and my body was sore. After visions, I always felt like this, sometimes even worse.

" 1' o clock. Slept quite a bit."

1' o clock. I slept for thirteen hours. Impressive. I'm getting much better at this. When I was younger, I slept for a whole day.

I slowly made my way into the bathroom, and took what may have seem like the longest shower ever. When I was done, I slowly got dressed, since my arms were aching a little bit more, but I should feel better soon.

"You slept hard as a boulder. I slapped you, jumped on you, hit your head with a book, I even went as far as heating you up a little bit, but you didn't even stir." Amara shook her head not believing it.

Another thing is, whatever happens to my body while I am dreaming won't affect me, so at least I have some protection.

"Have you been reading for this whole entire time?" I asked Amara, as I noticed a three books lying on the floor. I wonder where she gets these books from.

"What am I supposed to do then?" I don't know, how about talk to the other children here or maybe even the adults.

"Yeah right? Does that sound like me at all?" Yep, she's right. So I left her to continue reading, as I slowly made my way downstairs and into the kitchen.

When I arrived into the kitchen, I saw Rain having a make out session on the counter top with someone who is definitely not Blake.

"Excuse me, but people eat here," I said, while grabbing an apple from the fruit basket.

"Go somewhere else to eat!" She yelled without looking up.

"Hmm, I'm sure Blake will be happy to know what his Luna is having for breakfast then."

Instantly she pushed the boy off of her and glared at me.

"Ugh you. The only reason you won last time was because you took me off guard last time, and who knew you would get a wolf. She must be crying since she got you," she laughed.

"Wanna go a second time? This time, I will make sure to remove eyes in the process." I smirked.

She just stomped her foot while exiting the kitchen. " Come on, Jeff," she called out to the guy.

I just continued eating my apple in peace, when suddenly, I smelt a rogue. I rushed outside, to see almost all the adults already outside.

"Where is she! I know she's here! " an unfamiliar voice was yelling. I quickly rushed between everyone to see what was happening.

In the middle of everyone, there was a tall, black haired man, holding a silver knife. As soon as he saw me he yelled, " You're the one. Come with us!"

"And why should I come with you?" I asked.

He began smirking like a maniac, while saying," Unless you want her to die, you better come with me."

Blake being Blake angrily shouted at the man," Why don't you move on my territory before you get killed!" That only made the man laugh.

"Bring her out!" He yelled to someone in the woods.

Soon, a blonde red haired man brought out a pale, platinum blonde haired girl, with pale blue eyes I knew to well. She was bruised all over and had many open wounds on her arms and legs. Slowly, she lifted her head and looked me straight in the eyes.

"Sister!" I yelled out.

"Naida!" Magnus," yelled out.

Wait he knows her. How in the world did he know her.

"She has a sister?" Everyone were asking each other.

"Get away from my sister!" I yelled at the man holding her.

"Come with us and everything's going to be just fine," he said, with an evil glint in his eyes.

Suddenly, I got an idea. "Sure, I'll come with you. Magnus take care of my sister."

Everyone was looking at each other. Some were telling me it was a trap, others saying I was stupid, but I didn't care. I am going to take care of these son of a bitches for hurting my sister.

The man shoved her on the ground, while the black haired man roughly grabbed my arm and began pulling me into the forest, while the blonde one was making threats.

Hey Guys! how are you doing? Is the story good so far? I hope you enjoy this chapter. Anyways, I gotta go. SO see you wonderful people next chapter and have a wonderful day or night! Mwah. Bye :-}.